Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 09-10-2017, 03:41 PM   #1

Default 1983 Fun Lite For Sale

Yes 1983 Hi Lo Fun Lite... BUT WAIT!!
My Father bought the camper last year wanting to do some camping on his own, with the dogs. Now he has decided that he would rather stick closer to the house at 74 and get a boat so he and I can do some fishing on the lakes and rivers in the areas around San Antonio.
Amenities: Shower, toilet, A/C , 4 burner stove, oven, New Battery or Propane powered Refrigerator ($900) , newly installed Solar panel and 1500 watt inverter ( $1500 ), Recently refurbished wheel bearings and axes ($1700)
Asking price: $3500
This is a great deal on a classic Hi Lo Fun Lite. I can be reached on weekends or after 5pm at 210-792-2925. My name is Charles and we will welcome serious buyers to look over the camper. Pictures and other info available apon request.
Give me a call and God Bless

Cwe1968isinSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 05:02 PM   #2

Would love to see the pictures. Can you email them to me jpkaiser32@gmail.com

Jman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 05:27 PM   #3

Hey J Kaiser. It looks by your signature that you have an 84 funlite. Are you interested in buying or just wanting to see some pics of a simular PopUp? Either way I will ablige. Just wondering. The camera that has the pics already on it has been misplaced and I am slow charging the batteries today. Therefore I can not get any good interior pics to you today. But after work tomorrow I will get the inside wiped down and get some new pics so I can send them out.
What part of the country are you in? And how have you enjoyed you funlite.
Cwe1968isinSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 06:13 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwe1968isinSA View Post
Hey J Kaiser. It looks by your signature that you have an 84 funlite. Are you interested in buying or just wanting to see some pics of a simular PopUp? Either way I will ablige. Just wondering. The camera that has the pics already on it has been misplaced and I am slow charging the batteries today. Therefore I can not get any good interior pics to you today. But after work tomorrow I will get the inside wiped down and get some new pics so I can send them out.
What part of the country are you in? And how have you enjoyed you funlite.
I just got my 84 a week or so ago and I would like to see what it is suppose to look like. I am missing some parts like a rock guard for the front would be nice. I live in Northern CA. It sounds like yours is completely restored..I have a long way to go...
Jman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 06:54 AM   #5

Pictures would be great. What is the weight of this HiLo? sbdefelice@hotmail.com
sbdefelice is offline   Reply With Quote