Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Trading Post > Hi-Lo's for sale
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 04-29-2017, 08:33 PM   #1

Default 1996 Hi-Lo Fun Chaser 24D

Selling due to health issues. Original owner. Good and clean condition. Non smokers. Always been garaged. Three solar panels and batteries. Furnace forced air heat. Two 30 lb. gas bottles. 3-burner stove and oven. Dometic 3-way refrigerator/freezer and 13,500 BTU air conditioner. Water heater. Double couches fold into king-size bed. New tires with balance of protection plan expiring Aug 2019. Power hitch jack. Hitch and stabilizing bars included. Comes with the following extras: 18 foot roll down awning on right side, window awnings on left side, front and rear, wheel covers, Surge Guard suppression protects your electrical system, microwave, AM/FM radio and cassette tape player, TV antenna and wired for cable and satellite, 19" TV and DVD player, kitchen utensils, new carpeting, Thetford high rise toilet, shower, water filter and cartridges, water hoses, Olympian 6100a propane catalytic safety heater, lawn mats (2), sewer hoses and connectors, portable sewer tote on wheels, leveling blocks, trailer-aid plus (tire changer), patio lights with ext. cord and remote on/off controller. Everything works. Manual and service records included. Move in ready. Located in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Call 928-680-4408 for additional information. Asking $7,500.

DSC00859A.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00860.jpg

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00861.jpg (91.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00862.jpg (119.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00863.jpg (38.7 KB, 13 views)

funchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 11:11 PM   #2

Nice looking and, it seems to me, an ok price for the condition. Inside photos would also help.

Rick

2010 Nissan Titan king cab SE
4x4
hilltool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 01:42 PM   #3

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your suggestion. I had missed filed the photos but found some and added them to my post. Where about in Wisconsin are you? My wife and I are from Kenosha. Happy trails.

Harry
funchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 02:25 PM   #4

Im in Madison. There was a big dealer here for awhile but, of course, they no longer have Hi-Los though, for awhile, they had many used ones. Good luck selling it. I havent seen one with the awnings on the smaller windows before. Price may seem steep for the year but the condition looks great. You never know.

Rick

2010 Nissan Titan king cab SE
4x4
hilltool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 04:59 PM   #5

Funchaser, Would it be possible to get a photo of the weight sticker on the outside drivers side by the front side window. My 96 funchaser, I can't read the label. If so you can email it to me at garyk_52 at yahoo.com at=@ or even just the information on the label

96 24' Hi-Lo Funchaser, (99 Aliner Sofabed Sold 6/9/18)
06 Toyota Tundra SR5 Access Cab 4X4 36,000 miles and counting
garyk52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:12 AM   #6

Really like, just too far away. I live in Tylertown, MS. Let me know if you ever coming this way!

Dddom27 is offline   Reply With Quote