Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale
Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 05:03 PM   #1

Default 1997 Hi-Lo 24D

Hey all! My wife and I have decided to get a new trailer so we're offering this 1997 24D up for sale. Clean title, no liens. New fresh tank and all lines in 2015. New tires last year. New battery, water heater gas supply valve, and other miscellanea this past week. In our care it's been from Denver to Kansas City, Seattle, and myriad stops in the Rocky Mountains. Y'all know Hi-Los so I'll spare the sales pitch

It's in great condition. Dual couch/king bed option, microwave option. The front passenger BAL jack is damaged beyond use, front driver is damaged but still functional (thanks, impossibly steep approach angle in Leavenworth, KS!). I've been using a scissor jack (included) for the passenger side with no issues. Other than that, the indoor battery-powered clock doesn't work. That's okay though, we set it to 5:00 because it's five o'clock somewhere right?! Hydraulics are spot on. A/C and furnace both work without issue. It was well taken care of when we bought in 2016, and has been while in our care. I just dewinterized and pressurized the water system to ensure no problems arose over the winter; everything is great. The awning is still usable but will need attention in the coming years. Two 30 pounders - one full, the other about 3/4. I can't think of any other questions to answer, but if you have any I'm happy to oblige. Located in Thornton, CO (suburb of Denver), asking $6,000 obo.

Video of hydraulics (some have asked for it lol)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hilo1.jpg (93.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg hilo2.jpg (105.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg hilo3.jpg (61.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg hilo4.jpg (61.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg hilo5.jpg (38.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg hilo6.jpg (55.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg hilo7.jpg (55.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg hilo8.jpg (63.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg hilo9.jpg (55.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg hilo10.jpg (49.3 KB, 16 views)

Old 05-13-2018, 04:33 PM   #2

If anyone is interested but waiting for some reason, my wife is getting antsy. She wants me to put it up on consignment which I’ll probably do next week.

Old 05-29-2018, 03:49 PM   #3

One month, not a single offer. It's off the market now, will be traded in. Look for it at Windish RV in Longmont in the near future. Thanks
Closed Thread