Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 12-28-2018, 10:00 PM   #1

Default 2007 Towlite 17T -- New Mexico

For sale is a 2007 Hilo 17T Travel Trailer. When we were searching for this trailer we found the Hi-lo had the best floor plan for our young family. In day configuration there’s a bench seat and a table, and when ready for bed the bench and table convert into a huge king size bed. In addition this trailer was also equipped with the Hi-Lo Bunk adding additional sleeping space for younger kiddos. In addition to a great and useful living space, the trailer has a three burner stove, Propane/AC/DC fridge, air conditioning, water heater and furnace. The wet bath also has its own sink, having two sinks in such a small trailer is pretty rare and a welcome amenity.

Mechanically the trailer has been well maintained, with a new AC/DC converter, and tires a three years ago, and the battery was just replaced and comes with a 2 year warranty. The hydraulic cylinder was greased regularly and the lift cables were regularly inspected and oiled. The trailer also comes with an upgraded electric tongue jack and a complete weight distributing hitch system. I towed this trailer with a Nissan Frontier and it towed like a dream, being able to lower the top really saves fuel, and improves handling especially when passing larger trucks. When not being used the trailer was stored inside and fit through my standard 7ft high garage door.

Externally this trailer is showing its age, while the fiberglass is still solid, both end caps have experienced brittle cracking which is can be typical of hilo trailers of this era. I have continued to seal the cracks via a mix of plastic welding and caulking to keep the water out. Also the lower skirting of the trailer has also seen better days due to some forest road use.

Internally the trailer is very clean, with nice upholstery, no stains and all interior appliances work as they should. Floor is nice with no cracks, tears or damage. The bathroom and all pluming is well sorted and functions properly. The 6 gallon propane water heater works wonders allowing for warm showers and hot water for doing dishes. The interior light fixtures have been converted to an combo LED/Incandescent setup, allowing for efficient lighting when on batteries, but providing full brightness when on shore power.

Overall this trailer was great for our family, however we are moving in a different direction and it's time for this trailer to find a new home. We believe this setup is the perfect trailer for a small family as it’s small, easy to tow, easy to store, yet has a very effective floorplan which is absolutely perfect.

I know it’s not quite camping season but figured I’d see what interest there is now, the trailer is just sitting in my garage so I’m in no rush to sell, asking $6000, the trailer is available for viewing in Albuquerque, NM and I can provide additional photos upon request.

Photos can be seen at the local craiglist ad: https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/r...782401083.html

s205designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 04:33 PM   #2

Sale Pending

Old 01-01-2019, 12:36 PM   #3

SOLD-- Thank you to all the members of this forum, its a great community and wish you all the very best.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:49 PM   #4

That was fast!

Mind if I ask how much it sold for?
KnottyRig is offline   Reply With Quote