Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale
Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2019, 09:56 PM   #1

Default 2009 2209T Has Been Sold

I am the second owner of a 2009 2209T Tow Light since 2013 and garage kept. It is in great shape but does need a few normal wear and tear items. New AC with heat strips replaced last summer and shower sky light. Typical 22' layout with drop down bed over sofa. Everything works and is ready to go. Located in Southeast Texas, near Beaumont.
Asking $8,000.00 Email Temujin@mail.com for more info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2349 (002).jpg (82.2 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2338 (002).jpg (75.7 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2345 (002).jpg (67.3 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2348 (002).jpg (84.6 KB, 45 views)

Old 01-02-2020, 06:36 PM   #2

What is the GVW and tongue weights ? Does it include a sway bar ? What size are the propane bottles ? Tell about the battery (S).

Old 01-04-2020, 07:12 PM   #3

The Unloaded Vehicle Weight: 3332 lbs and the gross vehicle weight is 5500 lbs. I do not have a sway bar for it. Towed it with a 2013 Tacoma with no problems, however a sway bar or weight distributing hitch would be a good idea depending on your tow vehicle. I am not sure what the tongue weight is. It carries two standard 20 lbs propane bottles and I have two spare, the Rhino exchangeable type for the spares. It has a single house battery that is two years old. There is room to convert it to a double 12v or dual 6v.
She is a great camper we just outgrew her and our needs changed.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:07 PM   #4

Mike, thanks for your timely response. I have a 2002 4 Runner, 6 cyl. which would not be able to tow it in the mountains of Colorado. I would have plenty more options with an 8 cyl but seem to be spending more on medical than I intended. I'll keep my 1509 ( 2,200 #) for now.

Richard
Old 01-08-2020, 09:21 PM   #5

Thanks for looking, Richard. Be well.
Old 01-11-2020, 09:27 AM   #6

Hello! Beautiful trailer! We have a 1997 that is in fantastic shape that we recently purchased. Ours came with metal mini blinds and I've desperately been trying to find for months some shades which I see you have in yours! Is there any way you would be willing to tell me if there's a specific brand or company on a sticker or something that's listed on your shades? Every shade company that I've found do not have a small enough head rail to fit the hi lo trailers. I would love any information you may be able to share. Thank you and good luck selling your gorgeous trailer!
Amy
Old 01-11-2020, 11:12 AM   #7

Amy, I have the original curtains that came in my Hi Lo. My issue is unscrewing the entire ? baffle? cover to take the curtains off to wash them. Each curtain has velcro at the bottom which attaches to velcro adjacent to the window. This keeps the curtains against the wall when lowering and raising. Another great idea by the original builders of Hi Lo.

I recently visited with Women on the Fly, saw their campers and looked at their curtain rods. There are several thousand members many who have remodeled their older campers and decorated them in a variety of styles. Most represent original designs but each has it's own decor. Contact them for ideas and information.

I need to get to the RV show in Denver this afternoon. We also have one in March. I'm certain you have one or more in Washington. Also check out this forum as there are posts about everything. I think the 'library' will be the place to begin. I wish I had known about this ten years ago.I hope this helps.

As I read the posts about Hi Lo's for sale if I had a bigger vehicle engine I definitely would be looking for a larger Hi Lo like I had 35 years ago.

See you on the road, in a campground or a National Forest.

Richard
Old 01-11-2020, 11:49 AM   #8

Default Shades/blinds

Hi Richard! Thank you so much for your quick response! I think you may have misunderstood my question. In your pictures, you show your window coverings with what look like shades or blinds (not curtains) that maybe pull up with a cord? Sounds like those came with the trailer? Is there a sticker on them with a company name or manufacturer name? Thank you again so much!
Amy
Old 01-11-2020, 12:18 PM   #9

I haven't posted any photos of my 1509 Hi Lo. Mine is lowered and covered for the winter. You must have seen them on someone else's photos. I still recommend checking this forum and Women on the Fly.

Please let me know if you locate what you want and where you found them.

Thanks in advance.

Richard
Old 01-12-2020, 12:10 AM   #10

Hello Mike!
! Beautiful trailer! We have a 1997 that is in fantastic shape that we recently purchased. Ours came with metal mini blinds and I've desperately been trying to find for months some shades which I see you have in yours! Is there any way you would be willing to tell me if there's a specific brand or company on a sticker or something that's listed on your shades? Every shade company that I've found do not have a small enough head rail to fit the hi lo trailers. I would love any information you may be able to share. Thank you and good luck selling your gorgeous trailer!
Amy
Old 01-12-2020, 12:12 AM   #11

Hi Richard! I'm so sorry for the confusion! It seems as if I was looking at and trying to respond to Mike's post, who is selling his hi lo. Somehow it went to your name. So sorry again. And thank you for your help.
Amy
Old 01-12-2020, 10:23 AM   #12

I hope you locate what you need.

I will be contacting a company in Denver to hopefully improve on my fiberglass repairs and make the exterior look like new.
Old 01-12-2020, 01:27 PM   #13

Hi Amy,

Looks like you have a couple of responses, lol. I don't know that there is a label or name on the blinds but a quick internet search comes up with a couple of options. A quick Google search of "day night rv window shades comes up with several links to what looks like what I have in my HiLo and my new Forest River. They are cloth pleated with tan and white material that slides up or down for day or night. They attach at top and bottom and fit tight against the window. Perfect for HiLo windows.
Hope this helps.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:38 PM   #14

Hi Mike- thank you for your answer. Yes, I've been researching both locally and online for cordless top down bottom up cellular shades (as you describe) and what I've found is the headrail (top part) is too wide for a hi-lo since the top drops down into the bottom, as you know. But in your pictures, that's what you have in your trailer, so they must exist! Yay! I'll keep searching.
Amy
Old 01-12-2020, 08:46 PM   #15

Amy, Contact J & R in Ohio about the shades.

Bob
Old 01-12-2020, 11:22 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcamper47 View Post
Amy, Contact J & R in Ohio about the shades.

Bob
Bob! Thank you for the idea! I will definitely contact them. Have a great day,
Amy
Old 05-26-2020, 04:01 PM   #17

Hello,
I am Ray from Ohio and am looking for a nice southern kept Hi-Lo trailer.
Please text me or call me at 937-553-4616 if your trailer is still for sale.
You can also e-mail me at rhughes@oh.hra.com
Thanks,
Ray Hughes
Old 06-22-2020, 07:51 AM   #18

Default Sold

This HiLo just sold to some happy new owners here locally.
Old 06-22-2020, 09:24 AM   #19
Site Team

Thank you Mike. I'll close the thread. Congrats on the sale.

- Jack

Closed Thread