Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 08-16-2018, 11:31 PM   #1

Thumbs up Considering Purchase

Hello all. My wife and I are considering purchasing a Hi Lo and would like either a 29C or 31C no later that a 2000 year model. Let me know if you have one of these that you are willing to part with. You can contact me at
LNT123@att.net I live in Austin Texas.....
Thanks All
TC

Savage709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 07:48 PM   #2
sam

Default Considering purchase.

You will probably be able to find a 29ft5. one. Be sure to use the buyers check list on anyone you check out.

sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 02:22 PM   #3

I have a 2005 28C for sale for $7000. If interested email me at dawalt71@yahoo.com
Dawalt871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 03:42 PM   #4

I have a 2007 25 ft classic 50th anniversary edition I want to sell. Everything works. Message me if interested for pics and additional details. I am in concord, NC.
wolfster101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 05:30 PM   #5

thanks for the offer .... however the "Management" and I are wanting either a 29C (but most of all) or a 31C....I appreciate you getting in touch with me...I hope you sell yours soon...and just why are you selling? Have you had problems with yours?
TC
Old 08-30-2018, 06:38 PM   #6

I bought mine with water damaged roof and walls. Spent a few months replacing it, I have pictures of the process on this site somewhere.

We love the Hi-Lo, it's easy to tow and I love the low profile as well as the floor plan. But we do a lot of boon docking and unfortunately the more moving parts you have, the more chance of failure. One time recently we went off road camping and thankfully when we got home, not to the site, the top would not raise. Somehow the top shell came dislodged off the tracks and as the pulley lifted it bent the snot out of the front beam underneath that the pulleys are attached to. I spent a day straightening it out and welding reinforcement steel to it. Other cons are, if we need to dump the tank the top has to be lifted, which requires leveling beforehand. I can crawl into the bathroom at the back with the roof down but what a pain!
Old 08-30-2018, 10:41 PM   #7

let me get this straight, if the top shell is down, then you can't dump your tanks...why is that? Is it because the top shell covers the dump valves when down? Hmmmmm that's not good-o....anyways we never boon dock and usually always have full hook ups so dumping will probably not be a problem....I am not so acquainted with the lift system, yet...however if the front beam needs reinforcement that will certainly be on my list of to do's...I guess I'll know more when I have my own to put my hands on...and by the way, thanks for your reply wolfster101, any information that anyone can shed on me is greatly appreciated!
Old 08-30-2018, 10:44 PM   #8

Lightbulb disc brakes?

has anyone ever replaced the electric brakes with disc brakes...and if so how did you like them?
Old 08-31-2018, 06:17 AM   #9

Sorry, I meant it is difficult to rinse the tank with hose and wand with the top down because the bathroom is in the back on our unit. Dumping is fine as the valves are in standard location.

When you ask about replacing the electric brakes for disc brakes, do you mean replace the drum brakes with disk brakes or replace the electric brake system with the old push hydraulic?
Old 09-03-2018, 12:19 PM   #10

Default 2006 28Classic Springfield, Missouri

Selling 2006, 28'Classic. This unit has most if not all the options available. Front kitchen with a large window, lots of counter space and plenty of storage. The Hi-Lo has a slide/tip out with sofa, as well as a table in the living room. A walk thru bathroom with shower, 10 gallon Electric/gas water heater and a generous walkaround queen bed with interspring mattress. The air conditioner has a heat strip so you don't have to turn of the furnace to take the chill out in the morning. The refrigerator is a 3 way (gas, battery and 110). This includes a 32" LG flat screen TV and a DVD player. Also including a Direct TV box and Satelite finder (View Cube). Also includes a AM/FM, CD player with Bedroom speakers. We are selling this Hi-Lo with all necessary equipment to go camping or traveling at time of pick-up, a turn key camper (dishes, pots & pans, blankets, sheets, towels, throw rugs, . The lighting system in this camper is superb. All hoses, water, sewer, extra 30'-30amp electric hookup cord. Camper has 3 exhaust fans, backup lights, Equalizer hitch with gravel guard. solar panel to charge battery. Two 30Lb. propane bottles, (Pictures avail)417-860-4196,text or e-mail (cliff@clifftriplett.com) All of this for only $13,300.
clifftriplett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 11:14 PM   #11

we are selling ours https://roseburg.craigslist.org/rvs/...711096645.html
she's not perfect but everything works and has a nice floor plan
raagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:00 PM   #12

Default tire size for a 31C

ok we found a 2004 31C in pristine condition in Cape Coral FL and went to look at it. It turned out to be everything advertised and so we purchased it. Now I have to get it shipped home....but to do that it is going to need new tires. Can anyone tell me what the tire size is and what is the largest tire you can put on a 31C?
Old 10-27-2018, 12:52 AM   #13

ok we have found and bought a 31-C so please disregard this thread...thanks