Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 08-25-2015, 08:20 PM   #1
sam

Default Helping a friend sell 1993 24ft. HiLo.

We went to check out this 1993 24ft. Funlite. It needs some work,but the price is right. I took lots of pictures and dd will post tomorrow. Long day left the house at 9am and returned at 9pm. I it was covered on the roof with a blue tarp which we did not untie. Exterior has the wavy fiberglass and the graphics are in EC. Has the crank up on tongue with a tongue lock. Two thirty gallon propane tanks. New battery in 2014. Needs a slight charge. Rock guard on front window. Never been in an accident. Last registered in 2013. Spart tire and cover. 18ft. awning that has been covered by blue tarp. Didn't roll out. Ac and furnice. Hot water tank,Ref three way. Three burner stove and oven. Tires looked fairly good-dirty couldn't tell size. Right now it is parked in a field. Inside looks practically brand new with no snags in the teal upholstery. Very pleasing interior with no moldy or other smells. The needed repairs. Lots of lubrication/TLC.Needs a very good cleaning. She can't do because she has to watch her DH with Dementia and Parkinsons. Thr roof has leaked and she covered it as soon as the problem was discovered. The dammage it to the ceiling interior on the dinette wall. Also water dammage on the other wall past the door. She states all appliances work. DH says just the wall paneling would have to be replaced. The wall is not saturated. The interior is like a towlite. She has the hitch head and possibly the bars. If I had an enclosed garage/barn I would fix it up and resell. The piano hinge needs to be replaced on the door/some poprivets are shot. She has some appliance paper work. The BR is intact with toilet and shower. All the cupboards appear to be in excellent condition. The day and night shades are all present and look in great condition. It has been stored in a huge enclosed building each winter. Handyman special.Price is $1000.00 firm price. Please me know if you are interested. Will post pictures asap.

sam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 08:35 PM   #2
sam

Default For sale 1993 24ft. Funlite.

Looked at my notes. A little more information. It has the manual pump on it.,The awning is an A&E 18ft. DH says the walls that need repair are not delaminated. It would take a 25-16 ball. All the windows need to be removed and reset. The propane tanks are marked 11-98 and it has a gague on it. Tires are radial load Range C. If you are interested let me know. Correction TYPO 2 and 5/16 Ball.
sam is online now   Reply With Quote