Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 11-30-2015, 08:16 PM   #1

Default Hi Lo 2207 TL MINT CONDITION

this is it, has everything you need and then some, Anniversary edition , auto folding bat wing directional TV antenna, hinged storm covers on roof vents, Good A/C with heat line, twin 40 gal LP tanks with auto valve and hard cover, custom made HD rear storage bumper wit 2" class A Reese hitch for bike or luggage rack, or even towing a pup. 2 spare tire posts on rear, 3 high end waste lines with all possible accessories Ts/connectors/adaptors/cleanout wand / backwash, etc. front window travel cover awning. deluxe 14' awning with augers and spring loaded high wind tie downs and anti flap, and travel locks, entire undercarriage has insulated safety panel to protect from floor rot and extend usage time. diamond plate front rock guards, new deep cycle battery, extra solenoid for lift system just in case, top of the line 3 way centerline adjustable hitch system with extended 18" shank and 2-5/16 ball,( do not have to disconnect to back up). Attwood 3500 lb. electric power jack with light, nylon post cone for parking along with HD steel foot and HD wheel, set of adjustable leveling blocks, wheel chocks, water pressure safety valve, filter, flex hoses , 90, ext., shower hookup,3 ext. storage boxes, hardened combination lock box in front compartment for extra keys, all new electronic brakes with dead man safety, camper fridge works while driving , and charges battery, full stand up shower, kitchen has double sink, 4 burner stove with large double rack oven, largest refrigerator / freezer available, central heat, central stereo, all appliances are 3 way (LP gas/ A/C or D/C). battery has auto charge, has 02/fire and gas detectors battery back up and hard wired, high pressure water pump and extra new one, queen sized master bed, unit sleeps 4,all curtains and shades are like new, all interior cushions were custom covered in waterproof fabric the day I purchased it, floor vinyl is like new also covered day one with indoor outdoor, fire extinguisher, all riser cables have been replaced with HD SS aircraft cables, all pulleys and rollers are greased or lubed every year, unit has been extremely well cared for waxed 2 times each year, self leveling sealer applied every year needed or not, NO LEAKS, no damaged panels. rock solid floor, everything works and looks like new, stored indoors, has 4 extra HD 8 ply reinforced side wall tires on it with white pinstripe rims and 2 matching spares with wheel covers, and lots of other extras. this unit is one of a kind, has many great years of travel left in it. needs nothing at all. listed on eBay under phish1232009 along with a Argo Frontier 580 6x6 amphibious vehicle also in mint condition, could not get photos to load on this forum. would be willing to deliver part way or complete for fuel and time.

goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:47 AM   #2

Goldman, keep in mind that people are always curious about one thing first: The price. It is common in this realm of RV's that if the price isn't listed it is because it would shock the modern world. It sounds like a nice unit, but tell the audience the year and the price. (You aren't the first to have trouble figuring out how to load pictures)

2014 Ford F-350 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 07:29 AM   #3

2207TL says it's a 2007 with front lounge. A price would be a big plus along with your approximate location.
2012 F150 4X4 SuperCrew EcoBoost w/Leer Cap
Reese WD Strait-Line Hitch
Amateur Radio K3EXU
RichR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 10:40 AM   #4

it does not have the front lounge it has a queen sized bed in front, and I have found that any serious buyers will respond anyway and they know what exactly they are looking for and what the real deal costs.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:35 AM   #5
Site Team

Goldman, people were only trying to help. I'll add my 2 cents worth too - If you really expect people to read your ad, you might consider using paragraphs instead of one giant "stream of consciousness" post.

Most people would be put off by your post. It's too hard to wade through it.

- Jack
Old 12-01-2015, 12:21 PM   #6

with all due respect to all of you here is my 2 cents worth . to all of you forum and punctuation police out there don't you have anything better to do than look up adds to criticize. this add has only been on here 2 days. if you don't like my post don't read it. it must have been appealing , YOU READ IT.IF I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL I WILL READ A HUNDRED PAGES TO GET ALL THE INFO. I'm looking for an item not a school teacher. and am way too busy with more productive things than wasting time critiquing other peoples adds. AGAIN no offence but if your looking for a super deal on a super clean camper ask some questions, if your not buying, PLEASE MOVE ON. I WILL SELL IT WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR OPINION
Old 12-01-2015, 02:04 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Goldman, people were only trying to help. I'll add my 2 cents worth too - If you really expect people to read your ad, you might consider using paragraphs instead of one giant "stream of consciousness" post.

Most people would be put off by your post. It's too hard to wade through it.

- Jack
I must say I agree with you, Jack. I didn't even want to read his post (and did not), and I won't even consider an ad without a price but whatever! On a positive note, I like his avatar!
Luckydog671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:09 PM   #8
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydog671 View Post
I must say I agree with you, Jack. I didn't even want to read his post (and did not), and I won't even consider an ad without a price but whatever! On a positive note, I like his avatar!
I didn't read his post either. Maybe he'll move on and you can have the avatar to yourself again.

- Jack
JackandJanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 08:34 PM   #9

I'm quite certain the regulars will see I meant no harm, only to point out the importance of quoting the price. And I absolutely didn't mean to start an uprising on the forum. (ALL CAPS IS YELLING and the first letter of a sentence is always capitalized)
2014 Ford F-350 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 07:23 AM   #10

I believe the replies to the seller, Goldman, were meant to aid him/her to help sell the unit. Most sellers give at least the model, year, basic options/extras, an asking price, approximate geographic location, and possibly a way to get in touch, such as, email address or phone number. Private messaging is also available on the forum.

Please don't take this as criticism. We are here as forum members to help fellow forum members.

RichR
Forum Moderator
2012 F150 4X4 SuperCrew EcoBoost w/Leer Cap
Reese WD Strait-Line Hitch
Amateur Radio K3EXU
RichR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:51 AM   #11

I am assuming that from here on in Jack will be signing all posts as the "punctuation police", or, "pp" for short.

2010 Nissan Titan king cab SE
4x4
hilltool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 02:26 PM   #12
Site Team

And, I'm not even an English major!

I was taught the importance of clear communication when I got my engineering degree at Ga Tech. We had a "brutal" Freshman English course, where something as simple as a "comma fault" (using a comma where a semicolon was required) was worth one letter grade. Any misspelled word was also a letter grade for each infraction. Ditto for "jargon", or extra phrasing that was redundant. The first paper I submitted, with confidence it was good work, came back with a grade of "F". It took a lot of effort to clean up my writing.

Then, our technical writing course emphasized the importance of clarity without having to resort to illustrations. Your words had to be worth 1000 pictures.

I honestly think the courses in communication at Tech were the most important ones in the curriculum.

I try to overlook poor communication, but sometimes it seems so egregious that I just can't let it slide.

And, I know I am not perfect either. I don't think I've ever resented being corrected regarding something I've written. I hope I never get to the point where I assume I can't learn something and become irritated at receiving guidance.

- pp (Jack)
JackandJanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:31 PM   #13

Send a message via Yahoo to RCREYES

"I ate, grandma" and "I ate grandma"....a comma goes a long way.
RCREYES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:36 PM   #14

Hi, I am interested in your trailer. Do you have a phone number that I can call you with?
Familycamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 07:13 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Familycamper View Post
Hi, I am interested in your trailer. Do you have a phone number that I can call you with?
219-588-1118
Steve