Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's wanted Looking for a Hi-Lo? Tell us what you want.

Old 07-25-2017, 03:36 PM   #1

Default Wanted: 15'-17' Hi-Lo

Hello, We are a couple in Utah looking for something smaller with a king or minimum queen size bed. Small enough to fit our depth garage, so 17' or under - preferably 15'. We would like working heat and air. Inside toilet and shower. We are not that picky about condition of cushions, etc. Likely replace or reupholster.

We could use a shipping company or drive out and haul it back to Utah if within a few states.

Thanks!

Delray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:32 PM   #2

If you are still looking, we are the second owners of a 2004 Towlite 17T. It has been very well maintained. In 2016 we replaced roof (before any leaks) and replaced holding tanks. Has toilet and hand shower and bathroom sink. Stove and kitchen sink. Heater and air conditioner. Pull down double bed. Couch and 2 bench seats with table. Couch, bench seats and table turn into a large queen size bed. Interested? We are in Illinois.

Brian and Geri Gravander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:37 PM   #3

I seriously doubt you will find a queen or king bed in a 15 foot trailer, but if you can live with a double bed I might be interested in selling my HiLo Towlite 15T. I store it in my garage. Cushions are like new so you wouldn't need to replace them. It is my baby and has been very well taken care of. I am the only user and the only owner. Brand new tires as of last month, including the spare. PM me if you'd like more info, but please first study the floor plans to make sure you have serious interest. The kitchen table folds down to become the double bed. Mine has the extra storage cabinets, not the bunk bed option.
Erin B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 12:44 PM   #4

Hi Erin,

Are you still interested in selling your 15T? I'd be very interested. My tow vehicle restricts me to a 15' based on weight. You can PM me, email me at elawton74@yahoo.com, or call me at 253-223-4446..Thanks..Eric
cire is offline   Reply With Quote