Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 11-10-2018, 09:47 AM   #1

Default 2407T For Sale

I'm not technically putting it up for sale as it's in storage for the winter but it will be available next spring. It's a 2407T that I have owned for 2 years and my grand parents were the previous owners for the majority of it's life. Everything works great as it should. COLD A/C! The camper itself is in good condition aside from the ceiling. It has a water damaged ceiling from a roof leak that went unnoticed while it sat for 2 years. There are no stains but there is some separation. I have taken care if that problem since I have owned it. I Eternabond taped/caulked the roof seams and have recaulked all exterior seams of the camper. There are absolutely no leaks. We love this thing but we need to upgrade to something bigger as our kids aren't babies anymore...It is and will be ready to camp in. The only possible maintenance I can think of at the moment would be preventative, and that would be re seal the windows. Any questions please don't hesitate!
amountaincreeker is offline   Reply With Quote