General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 09-26-2017, 07:50 PM   #11

The pulleys could be sold with the cable loops cut off to someone with a say 17'er. They are "pre-stretched". Even the top most pulleys! Hope you make some money.

Bonita Springs, Fl. &
Andrews, NC
Treeclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:10 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeclimber View Post
The pulleys could be sold with the cable loops cut off to someone with a say 17'er. They are "pre-stretched". Even the top most pulleys! Hope you make some money.
Thanks, well so far ive only sold the stove. but someones suppose to be coming look at the AC and windows. I hope.. i just dont have a spot to store all of it.. well guess i could put all back in camper once i get a top put back on.. but don't want to..

Yeah i took the pulleys off today and will sell if someone needs one. i ended up having to cut the ends of the cables only one bolt wanted to come out. i stuck the cable down in the lower half for now.. i took the power wire for the switch out of the underneath of the camper. but for now left the pump... i see a small really rusted looking line from the pump to the rear of the camper i would guess its hs hydrolic fluid in it.so for now i think i will just leave it.

I also took out the 7 way trailer plug and harness up front anyways they were a ton of wires running into the frame i couldn't trace all down but they were in horrible shape. I plan to just buy some i hope LED tail lights and side marker lights to go back on the bottom half.

I was trying to figure out just where that cable you pull to let the camper back down is running to so i could maybe just tie it up under the floor as i don't need it but i guess it won't hurt being there up through the floor. most likely going to build a small cabinet right where its located.

Pretty much everything is out of it now.. oh i am trying to get the rails that the top half slide on off but some of those square headed screws are messed up.. I really hate those screws they used..

I left the fridge and the counter its in. figured it just to much work to remove plus i do want to keep the fridge

I was going to leave the main wiring with the 3 outlets. but not sure cause now that i tracked down some of the wires it looks like there is a while line going from the right side of the breaker box going to the power convertor under the front bench... i was never 100% on what that thing did .. i guess it converted 110volts to 12 volts? cause all the lights were only 2 wire lights i guess that is how they were able to work?

I took the lights out and i think i will just end up with a 12volt battery on front ( where the one was for the lift) and just run a heavy gauge wire setup from it to inside for all of my 12Volt needs.
I don't have a generator and most places i go don't have power hook up so i dont have a real need for it. most likely get a solar panel to charge the 12 volt battery up front back up plus i do have a power inventor in my truck i could always charge the battery back up using a regular charger when i was out somewhere.

I will be posting pictures soon.

Old 09-27-2017, 04:52 PM   #13

hi-lift for 9n tractor or come along on tree branch or ratchet staps on tree or 12vdc winch on tree outta do it! easily! 4 point hook up to roof! cut cables bleed hydraulics come right off maybe bad idea compared to othrs? idk? just my 2 cents since i'm dumb!

maestro123 is offline   Reply With Quote