Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 01-23-2020, 09:11 PM   #1

Default HI-LO Clubs in North Idaho

Hi to everyone out there...
New to Hi-Lo but long time camper in the great North West.
Have a 2404T that we just purchased in Kalispell, Mt. at the start of this winter.
Will get to go through it in the spring. Looks to be in good shape with no leaks or damage. We just need to "know" the new to us trailer.
Wondering if there is a Hi-Lo club here in North Idaho.
ibe1of2
2404T
2006 Ford F150 with 5.4 Triton
Lilly the Yorkie as our door bell

ibe1of2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:12 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum!

I doubt you'll find a club in Idaho, maybe not the Northwest. I understand there is an active club in Colorado, and there should be in Calif. I suspect there are just not enough of us out here. Me, I'm in Pocatello, and have heard of some owners in the Southwest part of Idaho.

This forum is your absolute best resource, though. You can read up on just about any system or problem you could have with the Hi-Lo. I think you are smart to want to get to know it. Especially the unique parts, such as the lift system. You need to get underneath and check it out, and read your manual and posts on here about how to adjust the cables and maintain the system.

Of course, you can also read about a whole lot of other subjects that are common or similar to features of many other trailers and motor homes.

Good luck and we expect to hear more from you in the spring.

Roger

McKesh Mirrors
Andersen Hitch
anchorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 08:01 AM   #3
Site Team

ib1of2, Welcome. Just to kill time in the winter, I'd suggest you go the the reference section, click on "Hi Lo Owners Manual" and the first post contains videos showing all the systems on the Hi Lo. They all may be slightly different for YOUR unit, but are very informative. Of course, as a prior RV owner, you'll already know about some of these sections, but others are unique to the Hi LO. Also, it's kinda fun to lay underneath and have someone cycle the raise and lowering of the unit, so you get an idea of what's happening under there. Good bit of maintenance to do under there.
Tree
Bonita Springs, Fl. &
Andrews, NC
Treeclimber is offline   Reply With Quote