Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 03-22-2010, 03:44 PM   #1

Default Hi-Lo Parts

I spoke to Jimmy Warner at the Hi-Lo trailer co. today. He told me that due to recent sad events, J.R. Enterprises will no longer be providing Hi-Lo parts.

As of 4/1/2010 you will be able to purchase Hi-Lo parts direct from the factory, Jimmy Warner is in charge of the parts department.

They are still getting things setup so please wait until 4/1/2010 to place an order. Call the main number to reach Jimmy, 800-337-6490

The Hi-Lo company does have future plans to create a website for online orders.

I've spoken to and worked with many different companies over the years, and I must say, that the folks at Hi-Lo are among the nicest that I have ever had the pleasure to work with. A great company indeed.

Neal

Old 03-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal and Bev View Post
I spoke to Jimmy Warner at the Hi-Lo trailer co. today. He told me that due to recent sad events, J.R. Enterprises will no longer be providing Hi-Lo parts.

As of 4/1/2010 you will be able to purchase Hi-Lo parts direct from the factory, Jimmy Warner is in charge of the parts department.

They are still getting things setup so please wait until 4/1/2010 to place an order. Call the main number to reach Jimmy, 800-337-6490

The Hi-Lo company does have future plans to create a website for online orders.

I've spoken to and worked with many different companies over the years, and I must say, that the folks at Hi-Lo are among the nicest that I have ever had the pleasure to work with. A great company indeed.

Neal
It's true. I called last Friday and found out the bad news. It is also bad for me as I definitely need a new outside plastic panel that covers the refrigerator for my 1994 21FL FunLite before my upcoming trip 4/5/2010.

Anybody know where else to obtain such an item? 4/1 is likely too late for me to receive it in time.

12 x 6 enclosed toy hauler trailer
MagnaFazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #3

MagnaFazer -

I can think of a couple of possiblities. First I would call Jimmy and tell him the bind that you're in and perhaps he could manually process an order for you. He also mentioned that they were waiting on the credit card setup, so if he could push an order though, I would think you would need to be able to send him a check.

Second option would be to go to the dealer locater on the Hi-Lo factory site, and just start calling. Somebody might have one in stock, or possiblily have a used one laying about. Here's the link for the dealer lookup: HI-LO Dealer lookup

Of course I don't know if either of these ideas will work, but it's worth a shot. You know what they say.. when you gotta go, you gotta go.. camping that is

Good luck

Neal
Old 03-23-2010, 08:55 PM   #4

I found replacements for both my upper and lower doors at a local RV dealer.
They are standard size and most all online Places have them.

Just a thought.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:53 PM   #5

Smile Trailers that work economically

It is good to support HiLo needs always especially when a good design and low weight and ease of manuverability is key in towing any object especiall week end summer campers who usually run a firm and not a truck.
jwswans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #6

Default Parts

I spoke with a sales person in Ionia MI today. Caswell RV still has some parts available. 800.435.0877

Renee is offline   Reply With Quote