Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 05-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #1

Default Mojo Ideas

I'd like to know what modifications other Mojo owners have made to their trailers. I put a small board across one of the shelves to allow pans to sit upright on their sides in the cupboard without moving during travel and put a board across the bottom shelf that is rounded so that I could put bins in the bottom shelf area to make it more accessible. Other storage ideas??

PatnJan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum.

I haven't seen many MOJO owners on here but you have sure peaked my interest. If you can post pictures of some of your issues there are many ingenious folks here who may have some solutions event though they do not own MOJOs. I for one am quite curious.

WELCOME

Rick

2010 Nissan Titan king cab SE
4x4
hilltool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:06 AM   #3

Default Mojo ideas

I think I added a couple of pics will take more detailed ones soon..these were taken in the up position.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jan 2012 299.jpg (99.6 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg Jan 2012 295.jpg (99.3 KB, 129 views)
Old 05-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
Site Team

I've never seen a Mojo! Looks like lowered, it resembles a teardrop?

Pretty trailer!

- Jack
Old 05-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #5
gus

Very interesting looking trailer, looking at the pics, it seems that the pivot point is in the upper front, how much lower does it get in the down position?
gus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:57 AM   #6

Default lowered Mojo

It does pivot from the top and does resemble a teardrop. We bought it to replace our 1949 "Honeymoon Trailer for Two" homebuilt teardrop. Pat's knees just couldn't take it anymore. We call the Mojo our teardrop on Steroids and are taking it to our teardrop trailer rallies. Will add more pics soon
Old 05-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #7
gus

It sure does look like a teardrop on steroids, I am not very familiar with teardrop campers, mostly custom build ones, very basic where the front is very small, just for sleeping and in the back looks like a trunk with small stove, I imagine on yours you can stand in it and sit with more appliances?
Old 05-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #8

Attachment 2373

Attachment 2374

Attachment 2375

Attachment 2376

Attachment 2377

Bob
retiredcamper47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #9

Red face

The above was scans of the HiLo brochure on the Mojo. Guess I'll have to go back to the drawing board

Bob
Old 05-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #10

Default Mojo

Mojo.jpg

Mojo1.jpg

Mojo2.jpg

Mojo3.jpg

Mojo4.jpg

Bob
Old 05-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #11
gus

Thr brochure looks very nice, very modern or futuristic looking, and the inside looks large, not as cramped as you would think, definitely larger than a teardrop, I think it looks better than those eggshell campers, forgot their name, burrow or skamp..
Old 05-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #12

Smile Mojo owners and improvments

Hi PatnJan..so glad to see other Mojo owners out there. We found ours last December from a dealer in Wisconsin and love it. Our trailer is perfect for us. We had a "OLD" 42ft pace arrow for several years and with the maintenance and storage we realized we really needed a mobile motel room , not a home for our trips. It fits in our garage and is always ready when the urge hits. I added a 12vt outlet and voltmeter mounted on the end by the bench seat, a 25 amp solar panel and solar trickle charger to top off the battery, motion sensor led lights in all the cabinets and replaced the overhead incadescents with LEDs...and ofcourse any gadget I could find I had no idea only 12 were made, but I do know they are hard to find. We live in Missouri and searched for months to find this one.
danedie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by danedie View Post
Hi PatnJan..so glad to see other Mojo owners out there. We found ours last December from a dealer in Wisconsin and love it. Our trailer is perfect for us. We had a "OLD" 42ft pace arrow for several years and with the maintenance and storage we realized we really needed a mobile motel room , not a home for our trips. It fits in our garage and is always ready when the urge hits. I added a 12vt outlet and voltmeter mounted on the end by the bench seat, a 25 amp solar panel and solar trickle charger to top off the battery, motion sensor led lights in all the cabinets and replaced the overhead incadescents with LEDs...and ofcourse any gadget I could find I had no idea only 12 were made, but I do know they are hard to find. We live in Missouri and searched for months to find this one.
What solar trickle charger did you buy? I have a mojo too

Carolyn
carolynb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #14

Default mojo solar panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcamper47 View Post
Its a sunforce 8.5 amp controller. Amazon had the 25 watt panel and charge controler as a package. It charges when the battery hits 13v and stops at 14.2v. I have a small 1.3 watt solar trickle charger mounted on the top access door on the propane tank cover to help top off the battery when the controler cuts off.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #15

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolynb3 View Post
What solar trickle charger did you buy? I have a mojo too

Carolyn
I'm sorry Carolyn... to answer your question both solar chargers are from sunforce
Old 05-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #16

Wink mojo rear window privacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatnJan View Post
I'd like to know what modifications other Mojo owners have made to their trailers. I put a small board across one of the shelves to allow pans to sit upright on their sides in the cupboard without moving during travel and put a board across the bottom shelf that is rounded so that I could put bins in the bottom shelf area to make it more accessible. Other storage ideas??
Has anyone come up with a way to cover the back window? I mounted a pull shade above the valance but I have to remove it each time I lower the camper. It works and looks OK but just seems wrong as a solution.

Thanks
Dan
Old 06-29-2013, 09:21 AM   #17

Default Now we must sell our MoJo

Things change during the course of life and this leads us to having our MoJo up for sale. Many options with it. Great shape. Willing to send pictures and more information to those interested. We live in south central Wisconsin. Feel free to ask questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exterior.jpg (93.8 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg open back view.jpg (92.4 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg towing.jpg (102.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg interior.jpg (91.8 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg interior 2.jpg (91.9 KB, 51 views)
MyCapCam guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #18

Sorry you have to sell it.

Could you send me your phone number? Take my user name here and add live dot com. I own one (fairly recent purchase) and have a few question about a couple of things.

Also whomever buys this could you please contact me as several of us are trying to make a list of who owns these since there were only around 20 made.

Thanks

Carolyn
Old 06-29-2013, 10:12 AM   #19

Other addition made - Also cut a piece of plywood to make a narrower bed when I am camping by myself so that I can leave the bed up (leave the table home, use a small folding one) the entire time and then have a small amount of the bench still available to sit on and got outdoor chair cushions for that.

Carolyn
Old 06-29-2013, 10:13 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by danedie View Post
Its a sunforce 8.5 amp controller. Amazon had the 25 watt panel and charge controler as a package. It charges when the battery hits 13v and stops at 14.2v. I have a small 1.3 watt solar trickle charger mounted on the top access door on the propane tank cover to help top off the battery when the controler cuts off.
Sorry for the late thanks. Haven't been on the forum for a while.

Carolyn