Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 06-29-2013, 10:16 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by danedie View Post
Has anyone come up with a way to cover the back window? I mounted a pull shade above the valance but I have to remove it each time I lower the camper. It works and looks OK but just seems wrong as a solution.

Thanks
Dan
No, haven't come up with anything. I am thinking about that problem too...

Carolyn

carolynb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #22

Default Found another one...

Came across this one for sale:

2009 Hi-Lo Mojo, Riceville TN - 110518793 - RVTrader.com

They say it's a "Demo" and never registered. Has the optional A/C unit. Pretty steep on the price.

Very unique.

JerryEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:04 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryEd View Post
Came across this one for sale:

2009 Hi-Lo Mojo, Riceville TN - 110518793 - RVTrader.com

They say it's a "Demo" and never registered. Has the optional A/C unit. Pretty steep on the price.

Very unique.
When I was looking for a 24T last year I came across a new 2409T at a dealer in San Diego. It was a similar situation; it had never been titled. The price was reasonable and I was tempted to buy it, but the costs to drive there and back were too much.

I wonder if there are any other unsold Hi-Lo trailers left?

2408T
2010 Nissan Frontier, 4x4, Crew Cab
Norton Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #24

Default MoJo

Hey PatnJan, welcome to the forum. That is about the wildest looking trailer I have ever seen. I wanted a teardrop but my wife's idea of roughing it is a hotel with no room service. (HA HA) That's a pretty cool beastie you pull it with too.

Be safe.

Bear
bearshrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #25
sam

Default Be careful of new trailer on dealer lots for some years

Be careful of trailers that have sat on dealer lots for a few years unsold. The term is "lot rot". The roofs can develop leaks due to inattention,no cover.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:27 AM   #26

Default Hi

Hi just stumbled onto this site today. I have a Mojo purchased in 09. Didn't know they are rare, just know I've never seen another one around here. It has set for a few years ( life situations) But just got it out and am cleaning it up to use. Any other Mojo people in Ohio?
barb h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #27

Not to be rude - but I am curious why people are posting about Mojo's here? When the mention stumbling onto this forum for Mojos. I can only assume that there is not a forum for them but I would not like to see this Hi Lo forum get a lot of postings about things most of us have no interest in. We would not let people post about the evil Trail Manor here. OK - maybe I AM rude but just wondering.
Rolff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:47 PM   #28
sam

Default Mojos

If my memory is correct Mojos were made for a short amt. of time by HiLo. I have given my mojo brochure to a mojo owner.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #29

Really? I had never heard of them until a few weeks ago. So now I know. Thanks Sam.
Rolff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 11:39 PM   #30

Default mojo roof wont got down..

would you buy a mojo that the roof wont go down.
Taz1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 11:41 PM   #31

Default mojo facebook group

someone should make a mojo facebook group
Old 04-13-2014, 12:00 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam View Post
If my memory is correct Mojos were made for a short amt. of time by HiLo. I have given my mojo brochure to a mojo owner.
Only around 20 of them made and as far as I know all of them in 2009. Unfortunately no manuals for anything.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:06 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolff View Post
Not to be rude - but I am curious why people are posting about Mojo's here? When the mention stumbling onto this forum for Mojos. I can only assume that there is not a forum for them but I would not like to see this Hi Lo forum get a lot of postings about things most of us have no interest in. We would not let people post about the evil Trail Manor here. OK - maybe I AM rude but just wondering.
Late reply - the mojo is a hilo trailer… they made them only briefly in 2009
Old 04-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #34

Default Should I buy mojo.

2000.00 for mojo. Guy says top won't go down or he don't know how. He said he drove it once with top up down road. Can someone give me specific directions on lowering and putting up. Is there a owners manual. Please email. Zhog06@gmail.com

Going to look at it tomorrow
Old 04-13-2014, 10:04 PM   #35

How to lower

1) go inside the trailer and unhook the back window (latches are self explanatory) also make sure any crap is out of the way that is laying around

2) To the extent possible lay flat the back window (folds in and lays on the bed/table - as you lower the top it will sit flat)

3) Go outside the trailer and pull down the back (be careful with the handles they can pull out and need bolted through the thing, not just screwed in)
4) Outside latch the latch.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:56 PM   #36

Default Miles per gallon anyone?

I'm new to the forum and to trailer life actually. Just bought a mojo and haven't actually picked it up yet. I was wondering what kind of mpg folks are getting pulling theirs and with what kind of tow vehicle? I have a 4 cylinder chevy Colorado, 185 hp. Normally get 22 on the highway, wondering what I can expect? We're very excited to actually own a camper.
Jedimojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:11 AM   #37

I just saw this thread but after looking at the pictures it is a better aerodynamic shape UP rather then down. It looks like the up position doesn't change the frontal aera so it would say leave it up for best MPG. That fast sloping rear when down creates vortices. It is just like the Pod trailers. They had to add a spoiler above the rear window because they were hardly better aerodynamically then a cargo trailer. In the up position it has just a gentle taper which is good, compare it to the side view of a Prius which has excellent aerodynamics. Every teardrop camper I see has too much slope on the rear. Waste of space and waste of good potential aerodynamics.
Hersbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 10:45 AM   #38

Is it ok to tow in the up position is the question. Is it built for that? Other hi los are not engineered to handle the stresses.

2010 Nissan Titan king cab SE
4x4
hilltool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 05:14 PM   #39

Hello
Do u still have a MoJo camper? I bought one & was wondering about
how they went up & down & how hard it is to pull. Thanks so much.

Camper gal 5 is offline   Reply With Quote