Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 09-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #1

Arrow Selling my 69 Hi-lo

I have decided to go through with selling my camper. I have a lot of blood sweat and tears in this camper oh and a lot of money.. lol. But my m/c motor just recently blew up..So I need to sell this is order to fund getting my bike fixed unfortunately..
So anyway I have a 69 for sale.. I have put new lift cables on it , new lift motor, it has limo tinted windows .. makes it nice for sleeping in without the sun making it hot in there or beating in on you .. also nice for privacy. It has been painted inside and out , we also had all the cushions redone with new foam , fabric and zippers. I'm sure I am missing something but you can get the idea .. there is pics on here ,that I posted when I first bought it.. Wow was it ugly .. lol I will try to load pics up of it now. But I am using my smart phone and it might be a little smarter .. but I will try OH about forgot it has a New a/c unit for the front , has new frig , , OK think I'm done now... if anybody would like to call me or text .. I can give them more details on it ... I would like to get 1500 out of it . But not sure if that's to high !! I know I have a whole lot more than that in it.. will look at best offers also... tks this is my cell .if no answer leave a message and I'll call you back .. or you can text. 812-786-7516. Thanks for reading my book .. lol

OK it's not giving me the option to load my pics up .. guess its because I'm using my phone to do all of this.. But I can text them to you ... sorry ..
harleyshyguy is offline   Reply With Quote