Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 04-10-2012, 10:37 AM   #1

Default service

I live in Fort Worth Texas and we own 1994 Tow Lite and it is off its tract we are looking for somewhere that sevices these things any help would be appreciated

Jcash2319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #2

Default re:service

Strahman RV in New Braunfels, Tx. is the only HiLo service shop that I know of.

czilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #3

Default Go at your own Risk

Strahman's is the closest, I live in Houston. I would prefer to go to Ohio to get it fixed. The people are nice but the work they do is horrible. They caused about as much damage as they repaired. A simple 1 or 2 day job took them a week and 2 seperate follow up visits (that is driving from Houston to New Braunfels) to finally get it somewhat right. I will probably have to change my seal between the upper and lower half again after they did it and used a black opoxy (looks absolutely HORRIBLE) to make the seal stick. Which is falling anyway. I really don't like bad mouthing a company but they truly messed things up, so much so that I am considering selling my HI-LO because I don't want to have to deal with them again if something breaks on it that is HI-Lo specific. If you do go to them just be prepared to wait and wait about 3 to 4 times longer than what they say and check closely the work they do because you might be unpleasantly surprised if you don't. If you do go I truly hope you have a better experience than I have had, but I doubt it because I have talked to some other owners at different campgrounds and they have felt the same.