Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Community Forums > Hi-Lo Photo Album
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Hi-Lo Photo Album Post your Hi-Lo pictures here.. Show us what ya got or seen, we love looking at them!

Old 06-01-2017, 04:09 PM   #201

Barb--I just noticed you are in Calimesa--I'm in Yucaipa!! small world, eh?

bdette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:13 PM   #202

Wow! Yes, very small world! What year of a Hi Lo do you have?

Mtnsagegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:11 PM   #203

Mine is a 1993, 22 foot Funlite. I picked it up from a guy in Corona who hadn't used it in years, VERY clean. Are you SOTF by chance? I know a lot of the Sisters pick up older trailers to refurbish...
bdette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:16 PM   #204

No, I don't belong to SOTF, but I will join their group. I do belong to TCT & the over 50 rv group + the Toyota motorhome club.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:28 PM   #205

hey you got a nice class c motor home, I will trade my camper for one instantly.!
maestro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:44 PM   #206

Yes, it's costing me $3,000!
Hey Mike, those brace boards by your back pulleys, how are the boards held in place (liquid nails)? & those boards have a channel for the cable-how deep & how wide is the channel? Someone took my boards under the pulleys...
Old 06-02-2017, 07:29 AM   #207

Default Is this the Forum's longest thread?

I have been following this thread for some time. I think it has to be the longest thread in the history of the Forum with 207 posts. Looking at the stats we have had 4820 threads with 36,605 posts from 8635 members. Not bad!
2012 F150 4X4 SuperCrew EcoBoost w/Leer Cap
Reese WD Strait-Line Hitch
Amateur Radio K3EXU
RichR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:43 AM   #208

barb they are just held on with drywall screws. don't use liquid nails in case for later removal. the channel is for the cable to ride in as you know. I would say its only the width of a circular saw blade, just a smidge wider than the cable itself and deep enuff that the cable sits down in it past the top a little bit. it really don't have a special purpose I don't think? just maybe to keep the cable running straight from the floor, and cosmetics, it don't have to be precision I at least can't think of any reason it has to be exactly precise I don't really know. are your pulleys mounted to the top of it. it should be a 1 x 4 well mine is anyways. idk hate to give you wrong info that is about all I can say about it. just make sure the cut is straight and square. prolly also I just thought of if you have slack in the cable, it don't slip off, and keeps the cable lined up with the pulleys when ya got slack in them
Old 06-02-2017, 09:45 AM   #209

wow Rich that's really cool ,but most of them are mine, LMAO! I kinda got my own little blog going. I guess I tend to run off at the mouth, and the fingers, a lot of times. LOL
Old 06-02-2017, 09:50 AM   #210

no I didn't mean one worth 3 grand I mean like an older one lol let me rephrase that a cheaper older one. lol a cheap older one. like 1940 lol
Old 06-02-2017, 11:03 AM   #211

Mine is a 1990 Toyota motorhome... They have everything that you could want or need & give you 15 to 17 mpg... Vintage motorhome highly collectable. ..
Thanks for the info on that board...
Old 06-03-2017, 12:51 AM   #212

Funny! Thanks for info on the pulley board... Did you move Mike?
Old 06-03-2017, 09:25 AM   #213

no i'm not required to move till july 31st. yeah I love those Toyota's perfect for what I need. I also saw an older Datsun it was way to trashed tho he wanted like way to much. I have been trying to save up around 2 grand to find one, but that wont ever happen. I know anything at my price is gonna need lotsa work then I wouldn't have the bucks to fix it up. so I prolly wont ever have one. if the cancer comes back, or has, I don't know how much longer I will be around anyways.

hey bidette ,I will mail yer fixtures hopefully Monday. I been laid up very ill In bed for 3 days now.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:09 AM   #214

Glad that u don't have to move yet.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:08 PM   #215

I have that thetforde aqua flush 4, I am selling too. decided not to put it in, 50 bucks takes it, plus shipping, it s very light weight, so shipping shouldn't be more than 10 bucks, and has everything. water valve is on it also. just take up to much of my storage and money space, when I can just use a bucket and bag. with all dimensions. nothing I know of wrong with it at all, old man salvaged it from his motor home, along with that front water tank and a blue gray water tank. or just make me an offer for it. open to any offers or trades. what do ya have to trade?
mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg toilet2.jpg (9.6 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg toilt3.jpg (17.0 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg toilt4.jpg (9.6 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg toilet5.jpg (12.5 KB, 94 views)
Old 06-04-2017, 05:38 PM   #216

Bernadette went to camper today, and I only had four 6 watt led's, and the 2 recessed fixtures, and 2 sockets that came with those, I still have like 30 some sockets. I am sending you the 2 fixtures, the 2 /6 watt led's and the sockets. don't worry about any money. glad to help.
I paid $2.00 for them shipped, and that included 2 sockets. off amazon.
the led's have white plastic covers on them. I didn't know I bought like 20 some halogens. at restore, those are the diff wattages, floods and angles, and spots, but they sure lite up a room. lol I should send you a 25 watt halogen to so you can see the difference. they also cool way down after about 5 minutes, not as hot as everyone made me believe. you can hold them in yer hand. anyways gonna try to/will mail out tomorrow, health permitting. nothing planned for tomorrow. got dr. apps rest of week. also scrap tire pickup, tues and weds at twnshp hall. ttyl mike
Old 06-05-2017, 12:46 PM   #217

Dear Bernadette, I mailed you 2 stainless recessed light fixtures, the sockets they came with also. 2 six watt leds bulbs with white plastic covers, nib. if you would happen to need any more sockets, or some different wattage halogens, let me know. glad I could help. let me know. the one fixture will need a small ring on it to hold the ring in place that holds the lamp, or you could just use a small piece of wire. you will see when you get it no biggy. it li looks like a 1/8 inch or smaller, mini key ring. very easy to fix it. it got lost some how.
you simply drill a 2" hole in yer mounting spot and snap them in, they have their own spring holders that grab the wood by itself. here is what I sent you of course not the whole bag lol the fixtures and 2 /6 watt led's and 2 sockets. hope they work out ok for you. no charge. ;
mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lites and fix1.jpg (13.7 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg recessed outlets.jpg (7.9 KB, 86 views)
Old 06-07-2017, 07:20 PM   #218

yeah sam I had s 25 gallon blue drum with spigot I sold at auction. now I got the 35 gal it says way more than 35 on it, tank, fresh water up on front tongue, with 12vdc or 120 ac pumps hooked up. if needed whichever, I can use anytime I need. I can get water from a creek and filter it if need be anytime to fill my tank. uses a garden hose. I have like 100 ft or more. lol I also have quick disconnects and shutoff valves, on both sides of tank up front and pump under sink and back of fridge where pump is. and 12vdc electric water faucet and swicth on side of the cupboard for it, and my shower outside. I also found out my handicap porta potty will fit right across front access panel in under front storage compartment with bars removed it will bolt right in, so I will have a removable bucket potty, with lid and buy heavy duty bags to use, instead of trying to plumb in the Thetforde aqua flush. it will even let the storage lid close perfectly, once installed. be even better than doing all that work I was going to do. once I cut the cross members on the portable handicap toilet, it will go right in the compartment in front perfectly. mike
Old 06-07-2017, 07:24 PM   #219
sam

Default Transporting water

The only problem with lugging camping water is that it is heavy. I prefer to have my own home water with me so as not to get sick. We only camp local.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 07:32 PM   #220

Bdette did you get yer lights yet? if not be tomorrow or next day for sure. mike good luck let me know.