Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Community Forums > Hi-Lo Photo Album
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Hi-Lo Photo Album Post your Hi-Lo pictures here.. Show us what ya got or seen, we love looking at them!

Old 07-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #1

Default New 18ft HiLo

Just returned from our first outing with the 18 ft HiLo. Going from a 7ft pop up to the HiLo was great, more room and comfort features. Tows great with our Honda Ridgeline. Best wishes, Bill Barbara
HiLo & Ridgeline on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
HILO Trailer, Concrete WA 7/10 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

bill98065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:55 PM   #2

Your pics are great. I would love to visit Death Valley. I live in the East, and with my kids entering/ finishing college, I may venture West next spring. If the economy keeps going the way its heading, I dont know if its safe to cross country. Your pics really look tempting. "Rick"

Ricky6421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:02 PM   #3

Original Philadelphia kid here, but have been on the west coast for last 20 years. The oregon coast and campgrounds are worth the trip, hard to describe. Death Valley in Feb, Mar and april are beautiful, mid 70's during the day, 40's at night. Been there three times, and still so much more to see. Might as well hit Vegas going and coming. Go west young man while you are still young enough to enjoy it. Best Wishes from Snoqualmie WA,
bill98065 is offline   Reply With Quote