Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Community Forums > Hi-Lo Photo Album
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Hi-Lo Photo Album Post your Hi-Lo pictures here.. Show us what ya got or seen, we love looking at them!

Old 04-04-2017, 10:35 AM   #1

Default Our "new" Hi-Lo 2299

A few pics of our "new" Hi-Lo 2299. Looking forward to camping.

https://goo.gl/photos/aWEiftHpXq7GBcCH9

Harmony Lodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:58 PM   #2
Site Team

Great pics! Thanks. Nice fabric on the seats. Best of camping luck, have fun.
Tree

Bonita Springs, Fl. &
Andrews, NC
Treeclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:43 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony Lodge View Post
A few pics of our "new" Hi-Lo 2299. Looking forward to camping.

https://goo.gl/photos/aWEiftHpXq7GBcCH9
Great looking unit! Have fun with it.
1999 21T Tow Lite
Garry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:47 PM   #4

Thank you. We really liked the fabric as well. Previous owner made custom slip covers for all the fabric surfaces so they can be thrown in the wash. Some of the pictures at the end are with those covers on the sofa. A nice extra feature being dog owners.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:34 PM   #5
sam

Default Nice pictures

Wow,looks like you got a very nice HiLo. If it was me I would throw a blanket over the couch and bed. Dog proof it. If any of your cabinet wood is weak you could just use Minwax stain to recoat it. I used Minwax Early American on the darker wood. Looks like some of the wood is oak. Anyway,welcome to the forum.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:24 AM   #6

very nice camper should give you lotsa fun times.
maestro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:29 PM   #7

Your HiLo looks very nice. We live close to you in Odessa, FL. We have a 3302 and we love our HiLo
Larry
Formula357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:35 AM   #8

Thanks Larry. Yes we are in very close proximity. Looks like you own one of those rare 33' Hi-Lo's I have only​ read about. WOW. Seems to be several Florida Hi-Lo owners on this thread. Maybe we will come across of few of them once we start getting out camping. Still kind of playing and getting her ready. We had an old pop up camper that we are transferring some of our gear from and buying a few new things to get her ready for a camping trip. So far it has been yard camping. We have two 30 amp RV hookups on our property that I put in. One for our RV and another for guests. Everyone in my family owns an RV as do many of our friends. Fortunately we have a beautiful campground setting here at our home on the Withlacoochee River. First trip we are considering is Hillsborough River State Park. Not to far away for a maiden trip. Plus my parents want to bring their RV up also so my Mom can get a shopping trip to IKEA in. Win/Win!
Old 04-10-2017, 07:23 AM   #9

Wow! You have a nice setup there. I also put in a 30 amp and cable hookup in my yard. Sometimes we spend the night in the camper in our "campground" and the grand kids love to "camp" in it. But mostly we love to travel and see new places. I was born here in FL and lived here most of my life, but I have never been to Hillsborough River State Park. Lots of people tell us how nice it is and we have been thinking we should go there.
Larry
Formula357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:07 AM   #10

I like Hillsborough because it fairly close. We may meet at Myakka SP though because it is more of a half way meeting point with them living in Fort Myers.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:17 AM   #11

Man, I love Myakka SP. I'm in California these days, but grew up camping in FL, summer in the Smokies. Hillsborough was another fave, along with Jonathan Dickinson...
bdette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:06 AM   #12

I was born and raised in Sarasota so we spent a lot of time at Myakka and Oscar Sherer State Park. Have a fondness for Highland Hammock SP also. We have owned​ a vacation home in the NC Blue Ridge for 20 years now that get to twice a year. I love the mountains.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:42 PM   #13
Site Team

Love that Oscar Scherer! 4 - 5 times a year. Mainly because it's so close, yet just far enough away. Even if only for a couple of days.
Also very high on our list is Rainbow Springs SP. Near perfect. Right near both of you.
Tree
Bonita Springs, Fl. &
Andrews, NC
Old 04-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #14

I have been to Rainbow Springs but never in the camping area. Will definitely put that on my short list of quick get away. So many great State Park in Florida and Georgia. I always prefer them if I can get a reservation. I also dearly love Fort DeSoto. EXTREMELY hard to get in for non Pinellas residents, especially in the dog camping area. Always worth it though.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:25 PM   #15

We lived in Fort Myers for many years. Kevin was born and raised there. Like Koreshan and Collier Seminole down there. Periwinkle Park on Sanibel was always a treat during off season.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:27 AM   #16
Site Team

Blue Springs SP, near Orlando was also great. Koreshan has been updated, but that's a little too close to home, about 3 miles. Many reservable parks in Florida. I like that feature, unlike GA. parks, ya reserve a space, then get there and you must look for one that you like. There's one in SC in the town of Ninety Six, really crowded, but in a good location.
Bonita Springs, Fl. &
Andrews, NC
Old 04-12-2017, 04:43 PM   #17

Thanks for Blue Springs. I had no knowledge of that park. We like camping in Georgia State Park also. My biggest gripe with Georgia is that some parks require you to camp on a site based on trailer size. While that is great for people with larger trailers, it is also a tough pill to be refused a larger trailer site because you have a smaller rig and were there first. We did a vacation strictly of Georgia State Park a few years back. We were forced to camp on a smaller site more than once and the site we really wanted sat empty our entire stay at the park. That was frustrating. Most of our camping will probably be in Florida, Georgia and Alabama due to already having a vacation home in the NC Blue Ridge. Always the chance that could change though.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:26 PM   #18
Site Team

With the Senior Pass, you can stay at ANY federal park, Army Corps of Engineers Forestry, etc. So when I go to GA, we stay one of those. Also, near Cartersville, GA is a park called Navy Site, strictly military or DoD workers. Only about 20 trailer sites, smack dab on the lake. Near perfect quiet.

Bonita Springs, Fl. &
Andrews, NC