Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Off Topic Lounge For friendly, professional, informal exchange of non Hi-Lo topics. No politics or religion topics please.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:29 PM   #81
sam

Default 90 Classic restoration

Got a chance on Friday 3-2-2012 to visit our HI Lo. It was a balmy 50 degrees.This is the first time I got to see the paneling on the lower BR walls. Defenitely custom!!!! Looked fantastic.!! I took some YOUTUBE pictures. Will get Melissa to post,hopefuly tomorrow. It was 60 degrees in the RV.

sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #82
sam

Default 90 Classic restoration

Put in a couple new LED bulbs. I,m am hoping my brotherinlaw and nephew will help us put some sheets of wood under the truck and trailer wheels so we can bring it back to our usual storage spot.sometime in March. That way when it is dark we can test the new light bulbs out and see if we like them. Our camping club has a campout mid May. What a wind storm we had Friday eve. and all day Sat. until 10pm. We lost power for a minute. We had gusts to 70MPH. Our hearts go out to folks in Indianna and Kentucky who lost their homes.

Old 03-08-2012, 12:17 AM   #83
sam

Default 199025ft Classic restoration

The otherday I did a cleanup after the Br remodel. I noticed my steel blinds look "shaby with the new paneling. What do expect after 21 yrs. I just have a curtain toper and the side curtains pulled back. See photos in the Photobucket section. I think it would be very costly to replace the blinds. Anyone out there with a good idea for me.?
Old 03-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #84
sam

Default Replacing the blinds

The blinds in my HiLo look old and tired as compared to the new paneling we used in our restoration. It would be very expensive to replace most of them. Any ides for replacement besides a blind.?