Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Tech > Hydraulic lift system
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Hydraulic lift system Hydraulic, mechanical and electrical components of the lift system

Old 03-27-2016, 05:13 PM   #1

Talking Lift Fixed, All RV, Burleson, TX

I've had lift issues for a couple of years. Even after replacing the $900 pump/lift motor it still wouldn't stay up. 1998 Towlite 21', we love it and wanted to get it working because we really want to keep it! After leaving my trailer at a place in Oklahoma for months I finally gave up and started calling all around the North Texas area to find somebody that would work on it. Most places either said "no" or "what kind of trailer?"! These guys in Burleson, TX (All RV, just south of Ft. Worth) said they knew what I was talking about and had fixed them before; the guy there said he was retired Navy and worked hydraulics while in the service. I was skeptical but I took it to them. These guys can do it! Fixed it like new. If you are in Texas/Oklahoma, etc. try them, they are great and told me I could leave their number - 817-426-5661, 800-974-7696.

esmfotoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 06:16 PM   #2

ESM, it is good to find a shop and people that will do what they say they will do. And also great that their customers will "rat them out" so the rest of us can profit by their service.
2014 Ford F-350 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote