Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Exterior Roof, doors, windows, awnings, etc

Old 06-17-2017, 05:08 PM   #61

always love /have loved hot pink! my fav too! LOL you go girl!
yer welcome I LOVE looking at others pics of restores, gives me MORE ideas! as if I need them lol makes me MORE work, but if I don't have the work or keep myself busy, its not all that good. I have seen and looked at some restore pics on here that have boggled my mind. I don't know how some people have or do/ do it. I used to be able to be that way, but not now, unfortunately.
if I was only still young!
no Mr. or Dr. in front of my name
LMAO
it's just Mike. J/k it is Dr. Mike
I am a junior Gynecologist! still studying for my degree! LOL I still cannot figure out how to put a pic album together on here instead of posting them on my thread? idk I try.

maestro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 05:22 PM   #62

yes I have welded different kinds of plastics since in HS 1976. I have a 2 yr industrial plastics degree also. almost bought a plastic welder back then, 1976 they were like 600 bucks. they work great, as long as you are matched up with what you are welding. also some mold sprays will melt polystyrene, abs, pvc, polyethylene, polypropylene, pet, abs, the plastic they use to make model cars from, poly styrene, and you can make your own glue from all of it. also, it melts the styrene. we used to use it to get stuck undercuts out of dies.
what I found works excellent is one of the old, old, ol, long,long soldering irons. I fixed MANY push mower tanks a AND resold after welding them with poly pro, and poly ethylene MILK JUGS and pop bottles. you can tell the smell after 30 years of working in it all. and pet I light it, take a whiff, and know exactly what I got to work with.

Old 06-17-2017, 05:38 PM   #63

hey rebel wheres yer pics at I wanna see it?
Old 06-17-2017, 05:48 PM   #64

Lisa just saw ceiling over tub and wow excellent. I need you to come here and uncover my roof vent, I ply wooded over, then i carpeted over that, what an idiot I feel like when I did it and now! I forgot it was there. lmao I did luck out tho. I found a brand new roof vent and flow maxx air cover to go on it on top of the camper on the top of a trash can, 2 houses down from where I found the camper, went to a curb alert on CL I went there all was gone! went to turn around, and on top a garbage can, this is at the drive at a house, right across street from where I got the camper for free too from the field!

I found a new roof vent, with new screen, and with gasket and all and brand new flow maxx cover. new crank, even had the screws in a baggie.
now I have to get the sawzall out lol
no biggy when I get up and going again!
Dr. Mike
Old 06-17-2017, 09:51 PM   #65

ceiling needs pink now to tho,. gf! LOL great job you are doin gal! keep it up!
Dr. Mike
Old 06-19-2017, 07:53 PM   #66

please send me some nice pics cowgirl? k? wanna see?
ty mike