Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

HVAC, Appliances and Propane Systems Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigerator, stove, propane systems and more.

Old 03-28-2017, 07:14 AM   #21

Welcome to the Forum!

Did you plug the A/C into the outlet, usually found in the bathroom on the backside of the wardrobe cabinet next to the back wall? The breaker should be next to the fridge, hint, look where the power cord enters the trailer. The breakers and power converter should be found close-by. It can be behind a plastic panel to the right of the fridge or look under the couch in the storage compartment close to the water heater. Hi-Lo kept moving those things around over the years.

The fridge cord is plugged in only when the top is raised up. Always be sure to unplug it before lowering.

2012 F150 4X4 SuperCrew EcoBoost w/Leer Cap
Reese WD Strait-Line Hitch
Amateur Radio K3EXU
RichR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:34 AM   #22

Default AC not working

Just as a reminder, the outlet for the A/C is a GCFI and is easily tripped due to being put in a hard to see place. You may need to get a mirror if it is hidden like mine and make sure it is not tripped. I believe that the breaker box on that unit is next to the fridge on the right side near the floor, but as RichR stated, it could be anywhere. Follow the power in. Good luck.

BobandAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:08 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobandAngie View Post
Just as a reminder, the outlet for the A/C is a GCFI and is easily tripped due to being put in a hard to see place. You may need to get a mirror if it is hidden like mine and make sure it is not tripped. I believe that the breaker box on that unit is next to the fridge on the right side near the floor, but as RichR stated, it could be anywhere. Follow the power in. Good luck.
Look near where the power cord enters the trailer.
Amateur Radio K3EXU
Old 03-30-2017, 01:06 AM   #24

Hey pard - feel your pain! FYI, the key to my AC was looking in the top part of the trailer for a 20 amp cord, and finding where to plug it in. (See BobandAngie post above - spot on, including needing a mirror to see it). In my case, the outlet was located on the bottom half of the hi lo, behind the clothes cabinet... once I hooked that up - boom - all good.

The breaker panel on my model was up front, near the floor in the kitchen..course that breaker had to be turned on too....

Clear as mud? Feel free to email me directly at DFStriker@gmail.com if I can help.

Good luck, and ENJOY!
DenaliDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 02:30 PM   #25

I am having the same problem navypao,i m not sure but the plug for the AC might be in the bathroom .Mine is syill in storage so can t check it out
Hemiman03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 06:43 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenaliDon View Post
Hey pard - feel your pain! FYI, the key to my AC was looking in the top part of the trailer for a 20 amp cord, and finding where to plug it in. (See BobandAngie post above - spot on, including needing a mirror to see it). In my case, the outlet was located on the bottom half of the hi lo, behind the clothes cabinet... once I hooked that up - boom - all good.

The breaker panel on my model was up front, near the floor in the kitchen..course that breaker had to be turned on too....

Clear as mud? Feel free to email me directly at DFStriker@gmail.com if I can help.

Good luck, and ENJOY!
What he said.

Amateur Radio K3EXU