Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo Links and Useful Resources Dealer info, parts suppliers, camping resources and info sites. Share your links here.

Old 06-05-2019, 11:45 AM   #1

Default Cracked stone guard for front window, 2004 Tow-Lite 17T

Posted this on the Hi-Lo page and Public post on Facebook, now I'm reposting here just in case someone knows someone that is parting out, or has spare parts for a 2004 Tow-Lite Hi-Lo trailer:

Had a little mishap with my stone guard while driving through SD from MD on the way to the Hi-Lo rally in Ft Collins, CO. The drivers side spring pin broke (securing the guard) allowing the stone guard to flap violently, at highway speeds, and crack the plastic almost the entire length of the hinge before I saw it and was able to get to the shoulder. Luckily, I had duct tape (duct/duck tape was such a wonderful invention) for a temporary fix, so I can still protect my window and continue the trip.

Question: would anyone going to the rally have one available for purchase that they could bring with them, or know of any that may be available?

I would really like to use my front window during our 5000 to 6000 mile trip, if I can. I don't think that this is going to be road repairable damage, but I do have tools to replace it, if I can find one.

If you can help me out, or point me in the right direction to find a replacement, it would be much appreciated ! My Hi-Lo is a 2004 17T model, but I suspect that many, or all of, the Tow-Lite models use the same size of cover.

See you all at the rally ... my trailer will be the one that is duct taped together 🤣
PC2012 is offline   Reply With Quote