Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

New Member Intros Say Hello! Tell us a little about yourself and your camper; we're fairly friendly :)

Old 05-27-2017, 10:05 AM   #1

Default New in Missouri

Hello all! New Towlite 17T owner and curious about events or great campgrounds within 100 miles of Springfield MO. Is there a website or club you all use? Also, I saw a post about a Hi-Lo rally in Texas last year. Do they have one every year?

A question about the camper. I'm wanting to remove the curtains to wash them. Can't seem to find how they come off. Any suggestions?

Thanks and looking forward to lots of fun times!

Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:09 PM   #2
Site Team

Not sure about your 17T, but most curtains are stapled to a cornice which it screwed in place. The cornice is covered with a fabric which is also stapled. To wash those curtains, you would have to remove the cornice, remove the staples holding the curtains wash then reinstall in reverse order. Or, you could sew new fabric curtains in a different color scheme and update. My DSO and I have carried our sewing machine for just such changes when the weather turns bad or we're just bored.
Treeclimber

Bonita Springs, Fl. &
Andrews, NC
Treeclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:12 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
Hello all! New Towlite 17T owner and curious about events or great campgrounds within 100 miles of Springfield MO. Is there a website or club you all use? Also, I saw a post about a Hi-Lo rally in Texas last year. Do they have one every year?

A question about the camper. I'm wanting to remove the curtains to wash them. Can't seem to find how they come off. Any suggestions?

Thanks and looking forward to lots of fun times!
Yes, there is a HiLo Rally every year. This year it is in Nashville TN starting on June 13 to June 17. We have attended 5 or 6 and really enjoyed them. Look under the events section of the forum for more info.
2017 Silvarado, crew cab 1500 6.2L gas w/ 8 speed tranny
central VA
JIM L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 10:21 AM   #4

Thanks, JIM L. I saw the event forum and was sad that it's too late for us to go. I will look forward to next year!
Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 09:30 PM   #5
sam

Default Rally in June

Call the person in charge of the Rally. Sometimes they have cancelations. If not this year then maybe next year. We have gone to two of them and had a blast!!
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 07:40 PM   #6

Missouri has some beautiful state parks with full hookups and reasonable prices. Just google “Missouri state parks”

skalma is offline   Reply With Quote