Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Factory Hi-Lo Parts If your looking for original factory parts here's where to get them

Old 07-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #1

Default 97 Hi Lo Part out (Tennessee)

OK folks title says it all. I have a complete 1997 Hi Lo I am parting out. Door side outside wall is pretty much gone so I am going to make an attempt at raising it bracing it up and start parting. The trailer is complete and inside are really in good shape. I have no idea of prices for anything so make me a reasonable offer. Keep in mind what ever parts you want you will come pull them. The camper is located in WoodLawn TN (just outside Fort Campbell, KY)
Its all there folks, lift pump, windows, propane tanks, hot water heater, range, fridge, bathroom, cabinits. well you get the idea. The sooner the better to get rid of the stuff. Also the 4 tires on the trailer are 500 miles new, the spare holds air but is a factory tire from 97. I don't plan on selling tires unless the deal is $350 for all 5. Plan is to cut the frame after I part and build an ATV trailer.

Also note if offer is right I will sell whole trailer to include a reese WD hitch

email any inquires to fsjrzdvl@yahoo.com or frederick.l.stilling@us.army.mil

freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #2
sam

Default selling parts

Is this a towlite or a Classic?

sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to donm449
Default lift pump

Do you know if the lift pump is in operating order.....and is it the original or ever been replaced, repaired, etc. Let me know..thanks..Don M.
donm449 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #4
sam

Default Parts for sale

His offer for parts is only good if you are close to him in Tenn. He stated you have to come and get the parts. Sounds like the trailer would be a better buy if someone wanted to fix it up. I already did mine and am just going to go camping and enjoy it. No more restorations in my future.!!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #5

I don't think a resto is in its future. It is a Tow Lite. Lift Pump is all there and complete and original

I may have a deal working for the whole trailer. If it fails lets get some good offers out there. Also best contact for me is email
Old 07-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #6

Fridge is gone, table is gone, lift pump is gone. HAve a guy coming to look at Hot Water Heater. Most everything else is available.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #7
sam

Default Parts

Freddie are you willing to mail small parts. I would give you $ for the part plus postage. I am specifically looking to buy the water door/whole assembly. We accidently lowered our HiLo twice with the door open. Didn;t do wonders for the plastic hinge.My daughter says she will post a picture tomorrow for me so you will know exactly what I need.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #8
sam

Default Parts

Dh thinks the Water door would be different on a Towlite. Ours is a classic. I think he is right as I just looked at a 2009 Towlite brochure. We'll know for sure when I get a picture posted.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:14 AM   #9

Whats a water door? Small parts I will pull and ship
Old 07-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #10

Default fresh water door?

I think this is what Sam is referring to in this link. Its the door for filling your fresh water tank. I am pretty sure I have seen something similar to this at Camping world that was a lot cheaper also, like around $10 or so?

Gravity Water Fill Hatch - Valterra AO1-2000VP - Faucets & Inlets - Camping World
Old 07-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaP View Post
I think this is what Sam is referring to in this link. Its the door for filling your fresh water tank. I am pretty sure I have seen something similar to this at Camping world that was a lot cheaper also, like around $10 or so?

Gravity Water Fill Hatch - Valterra AO1-2000VP - Faucets & Inlets - Camping World
OK if thats it mine doesn't have a door
Old 07-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #12
sam

Default Water fill inlet

PappaP, Thanks for posting the picture of what I need at camping world. That is exactly what I need. So frustrating when I ask my daughter to do something she is capable of doing for me. It is always on her terms. Trust me Autism can try my patience very thin. I don't want or need it bad enough to pay full price. Do the Towlites have this same exterior water door? Let me know if this part is on your towlite that you are parting out.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #13
sam

Default Water inlet

Freddy,just saw your post about not having the same part. Thanks for answering.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:46 PM   #14

OK got trailer stripped down today. What I still have
AC
Water Tank
stove top (3 Burner)
breaker box
all but front window
Inner and outer door
sink
steps (manuel)
jacks for the corners
I think thats about it.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #15

Going today for final teardown. It'll be a flatbed today. If wanting any of the parts listed above or any bathroom parts let me know asap
Old 07-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #16

trailer gone...thanks for looking
Old 08-10-2014, 12:34 PM   #17

Default Parting out Hi-Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam View Post
Freddie are you willing to mail small parts. I would give you $ for the part plus postage. I am specifically looking to buy the water door/whole assembly. We accidently lowered our HiLo twice with the door open. Didn;t do wonders for the plastic hinge.My daughter says she will post a picture tomorrow for me so you will know exactly what I need.
I am wondering if you would be willing to mail me a stabilizer jack. I do not mind paying for the part or the postage. I would rather have an original jack for my 17T then to go to an RV store and have one that does not match the rest of them. I know this is stretching it a bit but it would be worth it to me. It is ok if you do not want to.

Thanks

Mike

Mike M is offline   Reply With Quote