Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Trading Post > Factory Hi-Lo Parts
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Factory Hi-Lo Parts If your looking for original factory parts here's where to get them

Old 02-20-2011, 09:52 AM   #1

Default Hi-lo parts outlet in Las Vegas?

I just heard that there is a dealer in Las Vegas that used to sell hi-lo that has a large amount of parts still. Does anyone know who that is?

Fireballsocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:19 PM   #2

Fire..

Great idea (going to a past Hi-Lo dealer for parts)! The old Hi-Lo factory website had a list of dealers that I considered downloading, but didn't. I never, ever thought of them as potential parts sources.

I did, however, download the old Hi-Lo website Vendor Contact list. Said list includes phone numbers and E-mail addresses for major Hi-Lo component suppliers. HTF members may be able to make good use of it, so I'll convert it to a PDF file and post it in the HTF library.

Jim

2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ
JMDoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:26 PM   #3

Thanks Jim. I did a quick google search but didn't come up with anything. I went to look at a 2203T yesterday (I think I bought it) and the owner is repairing some pieces with new parts he said he got at the las vegas hi-lo dealer. I will find out exactly where it is and what it's called then post up the info here in the parts section.

Ben
Fireballsocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:04 PM   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to RCREYES

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMDoering View Post
Fire..

Great idea (going to a past Hi-Lo dealer for parts)! The old Hi-Lo factory website had a list of dealers that I considered downloading, but didn't. I never, ever thought of them as potential parts sources.

I did, however, download the old Hi-Lo website Vendor Contact list. Said list includes phone numbers and E-mail addresses for major Hi-Lo component suppliers. HTF members may be able to make good use of it, so I'll convert it to a PDF file and post it in the HTF library.

Jim
I posted this somewhere on here but here it is again.
Hi-Lo Trailer RV Dealers
RCREYES is offline   Reply With Quote