Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2021, 02:28 PM   #1

Default 17 ft HiLo Towlite 2006 for sale - Has Been Sold

I bought my 17 ft HiLo Towlite, 17T from a member of this group, 3 years ago. I hurt my back, just about the time it was delivered, and have never been able to use it. I also need to sell my home, so will no longer have a place to keep it. It has been covered, and battery is strong. $6,900. I am in the Denver, Colorado area.
303-809-0119

Old 07-11-2021, 03:33 PM   #2
Ton

Quote:
Originally Posted by raualc View Post
I bought my 17 ft HiLo Towlite, 17T from a member of this group, 3 years ago. I hurt my back, just about the time it was delivered, and have never been able to use it. I also need to sell my home, so will no longer have a place to keep it. It has been covered, and battery is strong. $6,900. I am in the Denver, Colorado area.
303-809-0119
Is your 17T still available, if so do you have any photos you can send me. I am interested is the HI - LO is in good shape. Thanks. My phone number is 337-254-4374 in Lafayette, La.

My e-mail is jtsawyer@cox.net. Please let me know. Thanks,

Thomas Sawyer

Old 07-12-2021, 10:53 AM   #3

Hello I live in Tucson interested in your Hi-Lo. As a previous poster is interested as well if he isn't going to purchase it could you please send me a few pictures? azbobingram@gmail.com
Old 07-13-2021, 01:07 AM   #4

Hello, We would like to see your Hi-Lo. We are in Colorado. Please let us know a convenient time. jkleckler@q.com
Old 07-18-2021, 10:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ton View Post
Is your 17T still available, if so do you have any photos you can send me. I am interested is the HI - LO is in good shape. Thanks. My phone number is 337-254-4374 in Lafayette, La.

My e-mail is jtsawyer@cox.net. Please let me know. Thanks,

Thomas Sawyer
Hi Tom,
I will call you. And, yes, my HiLo is in excellent condition. I haven't looked at it in a long time, so went in to take pictures, and is in better condition than I remembered. It has been covered. Better than my 2006 Trail Lite motorhome.
I will give you a call tomorrow, or you may call me. I stay up late, so don't worry about the time.
Ann 303-809-0119
Old 07-22-2021, 05:42 PM   #6
Ton

Hi Ann,

I am still waiting on your photos of your 17T. Please let me know if you will be sending them anytime soon. Thanks.

Tom Sawyer
Old 09-15-2021, 12:46 PM   #7
Ton

Thanks Ann,

George and I recently drove to Ann's home in Denver CO. Inspected her HI-LO 17T. Everything looked great, went to the bank and notarized everything. Paid Ann and started driving back to Lafayette LA towing the 17T without a problem. Best thing is the new to me 17T will fit in my enclosed carport. Thanks Ms Ann we enjoyed meeting you!

Tom Sawyer
Old 09-15-2021, 03:36 PM   #8
Site Team

This seems to indicate the trailer has been sold. I'm closing the thread.

- Jack

Closed Thread