Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2020, 04:01 PM   #1
PAC

Default 1980 FunLite 16’ For Sale - Has Been Sold

Boise, Idaho area. Has had 2 owners and is in good condition. Has solar plus some other extras. Spent most of its life parked indoors under climate control. Includes total Equalizer hitch setup for 2” receiver.
Will be available May 28, 2020. Asking $2500 or best offer.

Old 05-14-2020, 08:28 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC View Post
Boise, Idaho area. Has had 2 owners and is in good condition. Has solar plus some other extras. Spent most of its life parked indoors under climate control. Includes total Equalizer hitch setup for 2” receiver.
Will be available May 28, 2020. Asking $2500 or best offer.
inside pictures?

Old 05-14-2020, 11:32 PM   #3
PAC

It’s parked in my office a couple of hours away. I’m going there around the 26th to get it out and clean it up. I’ll get some pics posted then.
Old 05-23-2020, 01:11 AM   #4

I looked up this year to see what it might include. Does it have a toilet and shower? AC? What is the condition? Any other info? Looking forward to seeing pictures when you get to it.
Old 05-23-2020, 10:20 AM   #5
PAC

Yes, it has a wet bath setup with sink, toilet and shower. No A/C unit.
Electric hitch, AM/FM cassette stereo, dual 5 gallon propane tanks w/level indicators and Hi-Lo fiberglass shroud covering them.
The tandem axel has been relocated under the leaf springs to give it more ground clearance.
Old 05-23-2020, 11:22 AM   #6

What about the condition? Have there been any leaks? Is the wallpaper adhering or needing replacement? Is there a vent in the living area or just in the bathroom? Do you know the UVW and the GVWR? Interior height? Any other info that would be helpful?
Old 05-23-2020, 11:51 AM   #7
PAC

I would say the condition is good to very good for its age. No leaks that I am aware of.
There is a vent in bathroom w/fan, and two skylight/vents in the living area.
The wall paper has been covered with vinyl tile.
I can't answer any more of your questions at this time.
I will be putting it up for sale through Craigs List on Wednesday. I'm guessing it will go fast as there is nothing available right now in that price range.
Old 05-23-2020, 12:22 PM   #8

Is it manual or automatic lifting system? I will check with my hubby on possibly coming to take a look prior to it going up on craigslist. Will you still be getting it on Tuesday? Does it have the single canvas bunk which I see was an option for 1980 if I am looking at the correct brochure?
Old 05-23-2020, 01:19 PM   #9
PAC

It has the hydraulic lift system.
The only sleeping arrangements are the jack knife couch and the dinette that converts to a bed. The previous owner created extension supports for the jackknife couch, and had custom cushions made to make it a little bigger.

It has a large awning that goes over the entry, and a small awning that goes over the kitchen window.

The wheel bearings were packed about 5 years ago, and has been driven about 500 miles since then. The tires are around 7 years old, and have about 1000 miles on them.

I'm guessing the empty weight is around 3500 lbs. It pulls like a dream with the equalizer hitch. I have all of the original manuals - but they are inside the trailer.

We're hoping to have it all cleaned up by late afternoon on Wednesday.
Old 05-23-2020, 01:29 PM   #10

We are attempting to see about getting a hitch installed on our Highlander. Might you be able to send us some pics prior to cleaning so we can try to get there to see it prior to posting on Craigslist? Or we could plan to come on Thursday if that works for you. That might give us more time to get the hitch install done. Feel free to email at billandcindy2003@yahoo.com and maybe we can exchange phone numbers and we can discuss.
Old 05-23-2020, 01:44 PM   #11
PAC

I'll email you.
Thanks.
Old 05-23-2020, 02:03 PM   #12
PAC

Give me a call on my cell that’s in my email. We can discuss options further.
Old 05-23-2020, 09:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by auerdoan View Post
inside pictures?
Still available, call Phil, 928 274 0265— Rimrock, Az
Old 06-01-2020, 01:27 PM   #14
PAC

Sold locally on 5/31/2020.

After pulling it out of an indoor storage bay where it had been parked for 5 years, I had found that I had lost the drain plug on the Traveler 910 toilet, and the refrigerator was iffy and difficult to light.
Big demand from Craigs list and offers up to $2800.
Old 06-01-2020, 01:32 PM   #15
Site Team

Congratulations on selling your trailer! I'll close the thread and change the title to sold.

- Jack

Closed Thread