Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 05-25-2018, 10:48 AM   #1

Default 1994 TowLite Hi Lo 24 foot

I am selling my 1994 Tow Lite 24 foot RV model 244TD.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/rvs...598463658.html

I have clear title and am asking $6,500 OBO. It is basically a one owner trailer. I bought it from the original owner a few weeks ago. The owner told me the lift mechanism stopped working on their last trip and they were getting to old to camp. I fixed the lift mechanism by replacing some pulleys and making a new mounting bracket for the ram. It goes up and down with out any issues now. The frame is in very good shape and the floor good with out any weak spots or rot. The electrical systems work fine and the AC blows cold air. The furnace will need to be worked on because a tire blowout damaged the furnace according to the P.O. I checked the plumbing and I could not fine any leaks inside the trailer. I noticed that the gray water tank is dripping at the exit fitting. The exterior lights are not working. The tires are in good shape and I just replaced one of the tires. The P.O. says that the curb side front tire wears out faster than the others. I took the trailer to a axle repair shop and they said they can build a new axle for $100 if I bring the axle to them and $250 if they do all the work themselves. The trailer is clean on the inside with no mouse dropping or funky smells. I would say the trailer is ready to go camping except for the furnace and the running lights( which might be a bad ground wire). I could not find any signs of leaks. The P.O. said that the trailer was always stored under cover. I live in Memphis and will be glad to show you the trailer any time or answer any questions over the phone. Randy 901-409-7409. Having trouble up loading images. Will try again tonight. Call or text me and I can text them to you. Thanks Randy. 901-409-7409
Craig’s list ad with images

https://nashville.craigslist.org/rvs...598463658.html

Vstrom650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 01:49 PM   #2

I have lowered the price to $4,900
Vstrom650 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for sale, hi lo, sale, tow lite, towlite