Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 09:52 PM   #1

Default 2002 HiLo 19L Silver Edition - It's Been Sold

Selling our 2002 Hi Lo 19L Silver Edition travel trailer, priced for quick sale! We purchased this well maintained 19 foot travel trailer last year from the original owners. It has been kept in a covered RV storage for its life. 4 new tires from Les Schwab, new spare tire cover and new battery. The previous owner spent $7,000 to have dealer install and seal new aluminum roof and fiberglass end caps, rebuild the bottom and top doors, install new running lights and vent pipe. Will include repair and maintenance invoices with purchase. Trailer is in great shape with only two small areas of peeling wall paper from the old leak that was repaired. Reason for selling is "need" a boat! $6,500 OBO, no trades. Location: Sublimity, Oregon

Details of the trailer:

19 foot, 3054 lb dry weight, tandem axle, enclosed shower, sink, toilet combo, 110v A/C and propane furnace, 3 burner range, refrigerator/freezer, double kitchen sink, dinette, full length retractable awning, small wardrobe, TV Cable and antenna hookup, 30 gallon demand water system, two 42 gallon holding tanks, 20 Amp converter, 12V battery, two 20lb propane tanks with cover. Couch converts to a double bed with a drop down twin XL above, the dinette converts to a twin. When lowered for travel and storage, trailer is only 69" tall, width is 94".

Old 07-02-2020, 02:11 PM   #2

Can you call me at 541-678-7931 am interested.
Mitch

Old 07-10-2020, 03:42 PM   #3

I'm in Sanger, Tx. How far away are you if it is still available ?

303-995-6020
Old 07-10-2020, 03:46 PM   #4

My mistake. I'm not coming to Oregon anytime soon. I mistook your posting for the one in east Texas.
Old 07-24-2020, 06:43 PM   #5

Is your trailer still for sale? We live in Arizona and would be interested in coming up to see it! Are there any other photos?
Old 08-30-2020, 03:20 PM   #6

Do you still have the trailer. Very interested in a 19 ft unit. 785-220-1285
Thanks
Old 08-30-2020, 05:54 PM   #7

I am driving to Albuquerque, N. M to deliver my 1509 Hi Lo later this week. An interested party sent me a deposit several weeks ago. I have since replaced a broken cable (new learning experience) and cleaned it like never before.

Now my son wants me to visit him in northern Montana to introduce me to some special fishing spots. I've been looking at taller tents.
Old 01-02-2021, 07:27 PM   #8

Hello,
Does the 19 foot length include the tongue for the hitch? I am located in Washington and could pick up next weekend if this is the right length. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Savanna
Old 01-07-2021, 04:52 PM   #9
Gone Traveling

Default Have made multiple attempts to contact you on purchase.

This will be my SIXTH ATTEMPT at finding out if this trailer is still available?!
Im on Maui but have a friend ( agent) in Corvalis, OREGON ....about an hour away from your location. Am VERY INTERESTED IN A CASH DEAL....THIS MONTH 1/21 OR EARLY FEB AT LATEST. would you PLEASE RESPOND??? 808-214-7042 DAVE 3 HR TIME DIFF.

After all, you did,,,,contact me first asking if i am interested,,,,,YES ! I AM!
Old 01-07-2021, 07:55 PM   #10

I'm putting my chips on the square that says they sold it last July and quit their involvement with this forum at that time.

Inconsiderate, in my opinion, to not either keep up with a For Sale posting or post that it has been Sold.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:54 PM   #11
Gone Traveling

Funny thing...she...contacted me thru PM in Nov, 2020...asking if I was interested. so I assumed her deal fell thru. And yes, it is BS,,,
Also,,,wish the webmaster would take it upon themself to delete old posts past six months instead letting them sit...for years on end. Kinda silly,
Old 01-08-2021, 08:52 AM   #12
Site Team

david - it's not "silly" to keep old posts/threads in the forum. They serve as a historical reference and add to our collective knowledge.

If I know that a trailer has been sold, however, I DO close the thread and change the title so that everyone knows it's no longer available. In this case, I've received no such notification and have thus left it open. Subjectively, I would think anyone seeing a "for sale" thread this old and a seller with only 3 posts would conclude it is no longer available and would ignore it, which I suggest you do.

Thanks in advance for understanding.

- Jack
Old 01-09-2021, 01:21 AM   #13
Gone Traveling

Jack,
To tell you the truth. I dont understand.
People are having their time wasted by an inconsiderate couple that posted something they willfully abandoned. What is to be "collectively" gained by continuing to keep an abandoned post, that just frustrates and pisses people off.
This is a Business for me providing low cost housing for people. My time is valued...as well as I am sure others feel the same. IMO, you are doing us all a favor by deleting the post. IF, they want to repost, so be it. But, I have answered posts this old and gotten at least the perfunctory reply of SOLD or didnt do the deal. Or maybe did.
But I , dont want to waste my time.
Also the back story from my side : This woman,,,Steph, wrote me a few months back...check my PMs , Im sure you can, anyway, I sent back emails PMs and nothing. so went back to post to see if she would bite. Nothing. I was ready to pull the trigger and pay her price. Instead. I wasted my time for someone who could care less.
that my friend is how I see it. So no, I dont understand keeping old posts that only frustrate. And do not see the value of keeping them as you stated, Nothing collective about it. Just wasting people's time. that is all. aloha HNY
Old 01-09-2021, 09:26 AM   #14
Site Team

David, and anyone else that cares for that matter, first of all, I cannot read your PMs - I don't have that power - they are PRIVATE messages! It's possible that an Administrator can, I don't know what their total powers are, but I can't.

Second, while I appreciate that YOU are in a business, this is a forum that is here for the education, entertainment, and comradeship of it's members. It also serves as a maintenance resource and a source of ideas regarding the upkeep of our hobby. It is NOT a business.

Yes, I can appreciate how one can waste time trying to contact a member who is no longer active, but by your argument, we should delete the accounts of those who have stopped posting. We don't do that, of course, just as I don't change a thread posted by a member without their permission unless they have posted something that has violated one of our rules. So, I don't feel I can close this thread, even though I agree that it's probable that the trailer is no longer available.

Are sellers that don't notify us that their trailers are sold inconsiderate? It can certainly be viewed that way - but closing a thread without an owner's permission is a "punitive" action, and nothing in our rules says we should take punitive action when people fail to be perfect. They likely just forgot to tell us of the sale.

David, I understand your frustration and that of others who are looking to buy a trailer. My advice to you all - if you see an old thread, especially posted by someone who has few posts - just move on.

- Jack
Old 01-28-2021, 03:34 PM   #15

To Jack's point, I don't post much content any longer (not sure I ever did even when I owned my TowLite). But I'm very happy I still get the weekly e-mails & check out postings every once in a while. Reminds me of my good old days of camping. So deleting an account (or posting) for inactivity seems wrong to me.

Spring is right around the corner folks! Enjoy your camping!!
Old 02-27-2021, 01:10 PM   #16

Hi all,

Sorry, I have not logged on here in quite a while.

I know it is not my place but thought that I should let anyone looking here know that I bought this Ho-Lo from KC and Steph July of 2020.

I think they never closed out this listing.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused,
Mitch
Old 02-27-2021, 02:24 PM   #17
Site Team

Thank you Mitch - it's perfectly all right for you to tell us that you bought the trailer and that it was no longer for sale. Glad to have you with us! I'll close out this thread.

- Jack

Closed Thread