Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 01:28 PM   #1

Default 2006 24'TowLite-Thousand Oaks,CA-$9950

2006 24'TowLite-Thousand Oaks,CA-$9950

We are in the process of selling our beloved Hi-lo trailer-still need to clean up a little, but thought I would post it now in case anyone was in the market for one in the near future in Southern California. We are the 2nd owners. No leaks-the trailer is in very good condition for a 9 year old trailer which has been stored outside. The awning will probably need to be replaced soon. Non-smoker, no pets. Can provide additional photos on request.

Recent Photos by mom2nsvc | Photobucket

Old 03-31-2015, 02:34 PM   #2

Default Your HiLo

I was able to view the photos you posted on photobucket and your unit looks very well kept. You had one picture posted of the tire tread. I always like when people post pictures of the undersides of their trailers, and I typically crawl underneath trailers to inspect them for rust, but also for any potential brake, hydraulic, plumbing or wiring issues. I am sure your HiLo will be a real gem for whoever ends up being the next owner.
GoCamp
(in central Florida)

Old 03-31-2015, 02:43 PM   #3

Default Your Hi Lo

Hi Cori,

We are looking around for a Hi-Lo in the 22-24' category, and would like a bit more information about the one you are selling. Could you tell us how much it weighs as equipped (the UVW or Unloaded Vehicle Weight)? Looks like the UVW is 4009 lbs from the brochure, but a specific trailer can be heavier depending on how it is equipped.

Could you send additional pictures or tell us where to find them? We would appreciate overall, and close-up, pictures of the trailer tongue area because we would need to attach weight distribution/sway control bars to the tongue frame. Also, can you tell us the hitch ball size (normally one of the following: 1 7/8, 2, or 2 5/16 inches)?

Many thanks,

Susan and Randy
Old 03-31-2015, 05:44 PM   #4

Default More pics

GoCamp - I have added a couple of pictures of the underside of the trailer-(I'll try to add some better ones later) thanks for the suggestion.

Susan and Randy - Husband says the hitch ball is 2 5/16". I also added a few more pictures of the trailer tongue in my photobucket album. Sorry, not sure of the exact weight of the trailer.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:08 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cori View Post
GoCamp - I have added a couple of pictures of the underside of the trailer-(I'll try to add some better ones later) thanks for the suggestion.

Susan and Randy - Husband says the hitch ball is 2 5/16". I also added a few more pictures of the trailer tongue in my photobucket album. Sorry, not sure of the exact weight of the trailer.
Hi Cori,

I enjoyed looking at the photos of your trailer as it is so similar to mine. I think you have it very reasonably priced, especially for SoCal.

My trailer is technically a 2007 but I have the same color material on the couch. I suspect mine was manufactured when they were getting ready to switch model years so they used the 2006 colors. Anyway, I may be able to help with the weights since ours are so similar.

On my model, there is a sticker on the inside cabinet wall under the sink which lists the actual UVW with installed options. You may want to check for a similar sticker on yours. My UVW is 4,538 lbs. I took the trailer to a CAT scale and total weight with full propane, a little water, and loaded with camping gear was 4,860 without the weight distributing hitch hooked up. Hope this helps those that are looking to buy.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:09 PM   #6

Default Weight of 24' Hi Lo

Hi Cori and Greg,

Thank you very much for the additional photos, and for the weight information. We like this trailer very much, but are concerned that it may be too heavy for us.

Are either of you using weight distribution and sway control to tow with?

It's great to get such practical advice and helpful communication in this forum!

Susan and Randy
Old 03-31-2015, 09:37 PM   #7

Thanks Greg! Added a photo to my album-looks like the UVW for our trailer is 4549.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
Hi Cori and Greg,

Thank you very much for the additional photos, and for the weight information. We like this trailer very much, but are concerned that it may be too heavy for us.

Are either of you using weight distribution and sway control to tow with?

It's great to get such practical advice and helpful communication in this forum!

Susan and Randy
Definitely a WDH but no sway control. Pulls just fine!
Old 03-31-2015, 10:34 PM   #9

We also only used WDH - husband thinks anti-sway may not be necessary because of the low center of gravity of the trailer. Our tow vehicle was a 2004 GMC Yukon Denali XL and we never had any issues towing.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:32 PM   #10

Hi Cori,

We want to thank you for the photos and weight information you gave us on your trailer. After thinking about the hills we want to climb, we've decided to go for a lighter weight Towlite.

Your trailer is a beauty, and we are sure it will find a home with people who can enjoy it as much as you have.

Happy trails!

Susan and Randy
Old 05-25-2015, 01:06 AM   #11

Default Trailer is still available - reduced to $9450

The trailer is still available and the price is reduced to $9450. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Old 05-25-2015, 08:18 AM   #12

Quote:
The trailer is still available and the price is reduced to $9450. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Hi Cori,

Just wondering if those are the original tires? The tread looks pretty new.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:23 PM   #13

Default Trailer has been sold.

Trailer has been sold. The new owners have been informed about this forum. Thanks!
Old 07-09-2015, 07:57 AM   #14

Quote:
Trailer has been sold. The new owners have been informed about this forum. Thanks!
Congrats, Cori!

Closed Thread