Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Trading Post > Hi-Lo's for sale
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 03-15-2015, 08:41 PM   #1

Default 2007 22' Towlite For Sale

Sold and gone

Jeff H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:48 PM   #2

Default Your 22foot Hi Lo

Hi

I just wondered if you had some pictures of your trailer posted somewhere.

Thank you

GoCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 04:29 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff H View Post
I have tried to add pictures by adding an attachment to this thread and also create an album but both failed upload due to the size of the pictures exceeds forum limits. The file sizes of the pictures (JPEG's) I have are about 2.4 MB.
If anyone knows how to deal with this issue, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff, do you have a photobucket account or something similar. If so, you can add your photos by uploading your photos to your web hosting acct. Then in your post click on the photo icon in the top menu bar, assuming you have clicked to copy your image on your web host, click the image line on the dialogue box, left click and hit enter. Hope this works for you as you can load any size image that way.
Tennessee/Greenest state in the land of the free
moonstruckblog.wordpress.com
Moonstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 04:46 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstruck View Post
Jeff, do you have a photobucket account or something similar. If so, you can add your photos by uploading your photos to your web hosting acct. Then in your post click on the photo icon in the top menu bar, assuming you have clicked to copy your image on your web host, click the image line on the dialogue box, left click and hit enter. Hope this works for you as you can load any size image that way.
Jeff, if you do not have a Photo Bucket account but have editing tools for photos on your computer, many allow you to resize the photo, which if resized to 440x440 pixels, it could be added to your posting. When resizing, the first entry you make usually creates an automatic size for the next entry, which is okay as long as it does not exceed the 440 entry.
1999 21T Tow Lite
Garry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:53 PM   #5
Site Team

A Photobucket account is free, and you can store a large number of photos there.

- Jack
Old 03-23-2015, 10:28 AM   #6
Site Team

Just a suggestion, Jeff. Take pictures of all sides, front and back and then pictures that show the complete inside, so that prospective buyers can determine the overall condition. They won't be interested in your tow vehicle or your kid's bicycles.

- Jack
JackandJanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 02:00 PM   #7
Site Team

Sorry - Spring has arrived here in Arizona (even in the upper elevations). People might be interested in the bikes or the tow vehicle if you threw them in for free!

I'm in the process of replacing one of my brakes. The self-adjusting mechanism fell apart and pieces were floating around in the drum. Found this out when I decided to service the bearings.

The fun never stops.

- Jack
JackandJanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:27 PM   #8

This is always good for a seller to post pictures of all sides of the trailer, plus the underside and roof. It is a real plus for showing off a trailer that has been very well kept.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:29 PM   #9

Default re: those excellent pictures

This is always good for a seller to post pictures of all sides of the trailer, plus the underside and roof. It is a real plus for showing off a trailer that has been very well kept. And yes, it would be difficult to take more current shots if you are buried in snow at present.