Hi all...I have a 2008 25' Classic I am going to sell this spring, thought I would post here to the forum for any early birds to get first chance at this unit.
Reason selling...we just have not used it as much as we intended, the money tied up in it will re-finish our master bath (and make the wife happy)...and I intend to move over to a class C for RV'ing.
This Hi-Lo has TONS of mods and upgrades. I have had ~$12k worth of work done at Midgets (grandson of Hi-Lo original owner), plus my own work. There are several posts here on this site.
Off hand, upgrades/mods/service include:
1. Rubber roof installed at Midgets
2. Several new interior panels replaced by Midgets
3. Re-laminated side done by Midgets
4. new AC cover
5. new bathroom fan
6. tires have low mileage and are upgraded +1 load value
7. new Barker electric jack
8. exterior fan mod (2 fans)
9. fridge fan/light mod
10. under carriage linkage has been lubricated each year
11. wheel bearings greased 3 yrs ago and have only 1 trip on them
12. ALL blinds have been removed, cleaned, restrung (thanks to forum help!)
13. All windows were resealed by Midgets
14. I replace most external hardware with stainless steel
15. new double layer awning installed
16. lots of LED's installed inside and out
There is probably more I have forgotten. This has been a treat to own.
I have lots of extras I will throw in....weight distort hitch, sway bar, voltage protector to name a few. The trailer is chocked full of extras.
It does need 1 maintenance item...it will need resealed along the top drip edge....I will do that this spring.
Contact me if interested.
located in Sunman, IN....near Cincinnati