Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale
Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2022, 11:57 AM   #1

Default 2577 with toolbox - Has Been Sold

1977 2577 Hi Lo for sale in central Arkansas. Has 2 couches that become beds and the dinette becomes a bed. Has full bathroom in the rear. Water heater and bathroom fan are out. We stripped the roof to apply an elastomer coating but didn't get to it this year. Some water has leaked in but not bad. Lights replaced with fluorescents (when hooked to 120V) and LEDs (for 12V). Did a spring over axle modification for a bit more ground clearance as we liked to camp in the woods. Previous owner added the box on the back to store jacks, sewage lines, etc. This adds about 2 feet to the length. We pulled the propane furnace as we didn't use it and I doubt it worked but I kept it in case you want to restore it. New Hydraulic pump for raising/lowering. Water lines replaced with new PVC lines some years back. I'm sure there are still small things that need to be repaired but I think it's in pretty good shape for a 45 year old trailer. Certainly still road worthy. $3500
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a.jpg (434.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 20211226_141118.jpg (335.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 20211226_134416.jpg (294.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 20211226_134802.jpg (218.3 KB, 17 views)

Old 03-25-2022, 08:27 AM   #2

Sold to a good home!

I'm looking for a newer model with the rear bedroom, head of the bed to the rear, and a single slide out. Anything near Arkansas?
Closed Thread