Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Trading Post > Hi-Lo's for sale
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 01-05-2015, 10:56 AM   #1

Thumbs up Free Hi-Lo Needs Work

I have a Hi-Lo that I purchased with major water damage. I removed the ceiling and welded new iron rods to reinforce the ceiling. Removed most of the flooring as well. The hydraulics work and lift system works as well. No AC, Fridge or Stove but all the wiring and plumbing is in tact. Its a 28 footer.

Perfect for someone willing to spend time on the project. The trailer pulls fine.

You would basically have to finish what I started. Redo roof. Most of the iron roof has been redone so there is no more sag. Redo flooring which is basically half torn out already.

Has toilet, shower and tanks in place. Nice project for someone with some time. Wish I had the time but I really do not. I am giving this Hi-Lo away to someone who will take it and give it the love it deserves.

We are located in miami fl.

Clean title.

PICS - This was before we gutted it out.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4hufsrkkg...iVkIAnoia?dl=0

Send me a PM or respond to this thread for more info.

frankic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 02:36 PM   #2

That's mighty generous of you. Can I get that delivered <GRIN>?

Wrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 03:34 PM   #3

frankic, don't you just love Wrascal!!

Seriously, there is a television show which I watch a lot titled "Flippin' RVs." I'll have to check the listings to determine the station, time, etc. when it is on. They just LOVE to remodel RVs produced in a niche market, old, discontinued, etc. I watched one show where they remodeled one RV produced in 1947 and was floored at how beautiful it was. Also, they went on the road and purchased an old Apache Popup camper which is no longer produced. I can't wait to see that one when it is remodeled. The point I am making is that you could give them a call, and they would pick it up. I'm sure they would like to make a road trip to warm Miami!! You might even get some of the money back which you have put in the RV and have your face on one segment of their television show. I don't know what year your Hi-Lo is, but I think they may be interested because Hi-Lo was a niche market (like the Apache), new production has been discontinued on the Hi-Lo, and I have not seen one in their RV portfolio on their television shows. Just a thought. I will get back to you when I watch the next television segment.

Dee
2509 HiLo Classic
Dee Tillotson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 03:46 PM   #4

P.S. frankic, one more thought, just Google the tv show with title "Flippin' RVs" and you will probably get a phone number.

Dee
Old 01-05-2015, 07:09 PM   #5
sam

Default Free HiLo

This looks like a project for GaryK 42 in PA. You could stay in Warm Miami and work on this project all winter. Is it even towable in its present condition?
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:09 PM   #6

Sam, in frankic's second paragraph, he or she says the trailer pulls fine.

Dee

Tags
free hi-lo, hi-lo for sale