Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 05-23-2015, 03:53 PM   #1

Default One of a kind 2007 Hi-Lo 22T for sale

I am selling my 2007 50th Anniversary Edition Hi-Lo 22T. A list of things I have done since owning the trailer: Added the fantastic fan in the bathroom area which is the fan model that has its own outside cover which cranks up and down with the knob, Added parallel electrical circuit with Anderson style connector to the 12volt battery so that if the battery is dead you can simply connect in with your vehicle battery with jumper cables to raise the roof section without having to manually pump the hydraulic system (a great time an effort reliever!), removed thin metal 14gauge 4"x4" rear bumper and welded in a 2"x3"x3/16" rear bumper that will hold anything you want to put on it ( I carry a jet ski trailer vertically on it so that I can move my kayaks wherever I want when I'm camping); custom jet ski trailer and bumper mount will go with Hi-Lo; I fabricated a kayak rack system that goes on top of the Hi-Lo when I want to carry my kayaks on a trip and the rack breaks down into sections for storage when not in use; there was not the first hole drilled in the Hi-Lo to mount the rack system either, factory drop down bunk bed installed by me and I still have the original cabinets that go along with the Hi-Lo if you desire to put them back up instead of the bunkbed, tires are a year old and have approximately 600 miles on them, custom soap/shampoo caddy fabricated for shower area by me, motion detector porch LED light installed, black water tank tornado water cleaner installed to clean that black tank up after usage. Hi-Lo has always been stored under a metal building with tarp covering rv as well. I also made a custom steel holder that mounts on the rear bumper to carry the portable wheeled black water tank so that you do not have to carry the tank when not in use in the trailer or your tow vehicle. The black water custom holder fits the largest portable wheeled black water tank which I have and will go with the sale; I used this large tank literally one time and only urine went into it; it looks like new. The camper cosmetics are are really nice with vibrant graphics because I kept the rv out of the sun when not in use. I have kept this rv in great shape and this is the only one with the custom kayak rack, small trailer carrying capabilities and various mounts for the rear bumper. I have pics on the Hi-Lo forum of my last outing with kayak rack, and small trailer mounted vertically at rear bumper. The small trailer makes it nice to carry your kayaks or canoes to lakes around the area where you are camping to do some fishing. Asking 12000.00 for this one of a kind setup. Here is a link to some of the pics on the Hi-Lo forum:http://www.hilotrailerforum.com/atta...k-imgp0239.jpg Tom:352-636-nine-two-zero-one http://www.hilotrailerforum.com/atta...k-imgp0237.jpg

flfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 02:16 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flfire View Post
I am selling my 2007 50th Anniversary Edition Hi-Lo 22T. A list of things I have done since owning the trailer: Added the fantastic fan in the bathroom area which is the fan model that has its own outside cover which cranks up and down with the knob, Added parallel electrical circuit with Anderson style connector to the 12volt battery so that if the battery is dead you can simply connect in with your vehicle battery with jumper cables to raise the roof section without having to manually pump the hydraulic system (a great time an effort reliever!), removed thin metal 14gauge 4"x4" rear bumper and welded in a 2"x3"x3/16" rear bumper that will hold anything you want to put on it ( I carry a jet ski trailer vertically on it so that I can move my kayaks wherever I want when I'm camping); custom jet ski trailer and bumper mount will go with Hi-Lo; I fabricated a kayak rack system that goes on top of the Hi-Lo when I want to carry my kayaks on a trip and the rack breaks down into sections for storage when not in use; there was not the first hole drilled in the Hi-Lo to mount the rack system either, factory drop down bunk bed installed by me and I still have the original cabinets that go along with the Hi-Lo if you desire to put them back up instead of the bunkbed, tires are a year old and have approximately 600 miles on them, custom soap/shampoo caddy fabricated for shower area by me, motion detector porch LED light installed, black water tank tornado water cleaner installed to clean that black tank up after usage. Hi-Lo has always been stored under a metal building with tarp covering rv as well. I also made a custom steel holder that mounts on the rear bumper to carry the portable wheeled black water tank so that you do not have to carry the tank when not in use in the trailer or your tow vehicle. The black water custom holder fits the largest portable wheeled black water tank which I have and will go with the sale; I used this large tank literally one time and only urine went into it; it looks like new. The camper cosmetics are are really nice with vibrant graphics because I kept the rv out of the sun when not in use. I have kept this rv in great shape and this is the only one with the custom kayak rack, small trailer carrying capabilities and various mounts for the rear bumper. I have pics on the Hi-Lo forum of my last outing with kayak rack, and small trailer mounted vertically at rear bumper. The small trailer makes it nice to carry your kayaks or canoes to lakes around the area where you are camping to do some fishing. Asking 12000.00 for this one of a kind setup. Here is a link to some of the pics on the Hi-Lo forum:http://www.hilotrailerforum.com/atta...k-imgp0239.jpg Tom:352-636-nine-two-zero-one http://www.hilotrailerforum.com/atta...k-imgp0237.jpg
Is this still available? Does it have air conditioning?
mjowinnate is offline   Reply With Quote