Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 01:51 PM   #1

Default Remodeled 2088L/ Must Sell

It is with great dissapointment that I must sell my HiLo that I only recently finished remodeling. Just look up my name on this site to see pics as the remodel progressed. No leaks. New tires. Ceiling tile. New roof vents and Jack antenna with booster. New toilet. Wood laminate flooring. Comes with all hoses/cords/levelers. Ready to camp. AC works great! This trailer has been converted to use with electric only as it has a new apt. size fridge and only electric has been hooked up on new 6 gallon Atwood water heater. All the gas hookup is included with the sale and can be put back on trailer. Has built in electric convection toaster oven and a NuWave induction cooktop installed. All new paint, upholstery, and a tile backsplash behind kitchen counter. This is a super nice trailer just needs a little work on the outside (basically paint and a couple of marker lights replaced) and trailer will be like new. Asking $4000 as I have more invested in it than that cashwise not including many hours of labor but will consider any reasonable offer. Trailer is in Galveston, Texas area and is ready to travel. Weighs under 4000 lbs. and can be pulled by smaller pickups/SUVs (I pulled it with a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a straight 6). I will include the brand new weight distribution hitch I bought less than a year ago for $400 in the sale. .

Old 06-11-2015, 01:58 PM   #2

[QUOTE=misfit429;30422]It is with great dissapointment that I must sell my HiLo that I only recently finished remodeling. Just look up my name on this site to see pics as the remodel progressed. No leaks. New tires. Ceiling tile. New roof vents and Jack antenna with booster. New toilet. Wood laminate flooring. Comes with all hoses/cords/levelers. Ready to camp. AC works great! This trailer has been converted to use with electric only as it has a new apt. size fridge and only electric has been hooked up on new 6 gallon Atwood water heater. All the gas hookup is included with the sale and can be put back on trailer. Has built in electric convection toaster oven and a NuWave induction cooktop installed. All new paint, upholstery, and a tile backsplash behind kitchen counter. This is a super nice trailer just needs a little work on the outside (basically paint and a couple of marker lights replaced) and trailer will be like new. Asking $4000 as I have more invested in it than that cashwise not including many hours of labor but will consider any reasonable offer. Trailer is in Galveston, Texas area and is ready to travel. Weighs under 4000 lbs. and can be pulled by smaller pickups/SUVs (I pulled it with a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a straight 6). I will include the brand new weight distribution hitch I bought less than a year ago for $400 in the sale.

Jon, sorry to hear that you have to sale your unit after you put all that work into it. Good luck and I hope you find a buyer that will take excellent care of your remodeled beauty.

1999 21T Tow Lite
Old 06-12-2015, 03:06 PM   #3

Can't seem to find the pictures.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:12 AM   #4

Hi Lex and welcome to the group. Below is a link to the rebuild thread so you can see what I had to do and the changes I made along the way. Enjoy your HiLo and I hope it brings you many happy memories!

http://www.hilotrailerforum.com/f2/b...-remodel-3986/
Old 07-14-2015, 06:29 AM   #5

Well the trailer has sold. I am telling the new owners about the forum and what a great bunch of people we have here, so look for some new members from Texas City, Texas soon! I will still check into the forum from time to time and wish everyone here happy camping and the best of luck in all your adventures! Jon
Old 07-14-2015, 12:36 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit429 View Post
Well the trailer has sold. I am telling the new owners about the forum and what a great bunch of people we have here, so look for some new members from Texas City, Texas soon! I will still check into the forum from time to time and wish everyone here happy camping and the best of luck in all your adventures! Jon
Jon, sorry to see you go. I enjoyed your posts on all the work you did with your trailer and hope the new owners appreciate it.

1999 21T Tow Lite
Closed Thread