Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Trading Post > Hi-Lo's for sale
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Hi-Lo's for sale Selling a Hi-Lo or links to Hil-Lo's for sale

Old 07-12-2015, 10:53 PM   #1

Default So Sad, wife says sells it! 1986 22ft. Hi-Lo New Photos

We have a 1986 Hi-Lo 22Ft. FunChaser I reluctantly have to sell. Before I type anything else, let me tell you the worst first. We lent it out to some friends and it came back with a flat bar protruding through the floor in front of the stove. I researched here on this forum and what I found out is that it is a safety bar for when you pull the cable by the door to lower the unit. Please look for "Threads or posts for safety bar coming through the floor. We posted the complete scenario under safety bar came through the floor. The hole is about 1 inch in diameter and I can see daylight through it and the linoleum tile is torn up about 3 inches in diameter. I am trying to be honest up front. What comes around goes around!

Alright, enough said with that. This is a 1986 Fun Chaser that we have tried to keep in great shape.
The tires have less than 600 miles on it.
Spare Tire looks new.
It has 2 Propane tanks.
Full Entrance Awning
Fridge/Freezer Works Great.
Oven has never been used. 4 Burner Stove Top
2 Sinks for Kitchen
Sleeps 4 - 2 Adults, 2 Kids
Cold Air Conditioning
Toilet
Shower
Back Sink
TV Antenna
Lots and Lots and Lots of storage
Hot Water Heater
No Tears in Any of the furniture.
No leaks in the roof.
Has been covered when not in use.
I am going to try and include pictures, but if it does not work, please email me and I can send you photos. We are in Southern New Mexico.

We are asking 2500. O.B.O for our Hi-Lo 1986
Fun Chaser. I am gonna miss her!!!
Our Email is dfinney005@Yahoo.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02402.jpg (212.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02411.jpg (160.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02404.jpg (157.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02410.jpg (141.2 KB, 12 views)

Donna Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 02:54 PM   #2

have you sold this yet we are going to travel to elpaso and then up to albque our phone is 210 569 3067 thanks jim

jimd40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 07:23 PM   #3
sam

Default Fixing the floor oops

I know the safety bar can be fixed and the floor patched. Then I would just cover the floor with some carpet runner that is bound off.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:05 PM   #4

we well be on the road starting Monday morn so pls call or text thanks jim
jimd40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:04 PM   #5

Jim, my number is 575-415-7275. I think I figured out how to fix the bar, I put a spring on the bar so it goes back in the slot with ease and not binding like the last time it went through the floor. Donna and Scott
Old 07-21-2015, 11:09 PM   #6

Jim, so nice to talk to you and your wife. Hope you have a safe trip back home to Colorado. I am so Jealous. Colorado is beautiful! I have had skin cancer next to my eyes and had 4 surgeries and 30 rounds of radiation, so I went to Pagosa Springs and bought a pontoon boat with a Aluminum canopy with a Diving Board on top. Keeps the sun off my face and I can fish all day, and sleep on the boat. Anyways, we have a good storm going, so I can't take pictures of the HI-LO, but I think you will love it. It has been parked under the Carport for over a year. I have the safety bar pulled out and welded and straightened. I will attempt this week to put it back in place with my own upgrade with a stainless steel spring I got out of a POP-UP Rain Bird Lawn Sprinkler. I live in a small town and could not find a stainless steel spring so I improvised. It was nice talking to you and your wife and again I hope you make it home safe and sound. Donna and Scott