Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Hi-Lo's wanted Looking for a Hi-Lo? Tell us what you want.

Old 09-10-2010, 08:14 AM   #1

Default Looking for fifth wheel hi lo

Looking for clean used/barely used fifth wheel, looking for one with the queen bed located in upper area.

lerpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:28 AM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to sting32

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerpo View Post
Looking for clean used/barely used fifth wheel, looking for one with the queen bed located in upper area.
I hate to be the bearer of ridicule, but where do you live and how far you plan to drive to get it?

There was a cheap one in Santa Ana California, probably needs some work done, found it with google. Can't be sure they keep web up to date but here's the link.

1995 Hi lo Funlite RV For Sale. Used Hi lo Fifth Wheel RVs Santa Ana CA. Milage 0

I dont bet they sold many of these, as since it took a special hitch in a pickup to pull these, and my guess that this would partially null and void the reason to buy a Hilo in many peoples minds? I mean, I guessing most people didnt worry about how much gas it could save with the camper being 1/4th less tall, when in travel position; since you are forced to buy a pickup and a hitch setup worthy of 5th wheel towing. yet the person that had one of these before I got mine, was pulling with a Tundra and used a goosneck type hitch (even more money to install). I will pull mine with a Dakota with a v8.

5th wheels, they dont compress to perfectly in half like rest of the Hilo's but every bit counts in my book.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to sting32

HELLO!! there is one on ebay!

Looks like mine, on the outside, but mine is 29ft, and mine is converted in the back... Toy Box.. insid is layed out differently but looks good. I shal finally have mine out of parking this weekend...

(found on 9-25-2010)
1994 Tow Lite 5th wheel camper made by Hi Lo: eBay Motors (item 280564794876 end time Sep-27-10 12:17:20 PDT)
Old 09-25-2010, 09:31 PM   #4

Send a message via Skype™ to vannooch

I saw that today as well, it looks as though it has a college refer with a microwave in place of the original three way, nice though.
vannooch is offline   Reply With Quote