Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 09-30-2018, 10:04 PM   #61
sam

Default Spindle area at back pf RV.

Another member of our camping club gave me the idea to collect stuffed bears to display in this area. I picked them up in different places I have traveled/camped. Most are small to medium size. I have a special big one of a train engineer. This is from a train museum we visited.

sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:30 AM   #62

WOW you Webb's contributed so much...Great work/photos/documentation/well written...THX thanks Thank You...ENJOY its a Beauty

cva34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:47 AM   #63

Thanks so much. After two camping excursions this fall, we're were sad, to pack her away for the winter.
Eastern Kansas
TheWebbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:50 PM   #64
sam

Default Putting the HiLo away for the winter.

Went over to our HiLo sunday afternoon. Put a few last minute items in. DH decided he is sick and tired of having to touch up the rubber coating after the winter as our cover shifts. Decided to cover the entire roof with bubble wrap and used blue painters tape on the fiberglass. Took quite a while to install the buble wrap. It got dark,but we finaly got the cover on and tied down. Will see how this works out. Today it is extremely windy with wind gusts at 50MPH. So sad when we take the battery out and won't go camping until May 2019.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:25 AM   #65

Default Roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam View Post
Went over to our HiLo sunday afternoon. Put a few last minute items in. DH decided he is sick and tired of having to touch up the rubber coating after the winter as our cover shifts. Decided to cover the entire roof with bubble wrap and used blue painters tape on the fiberglass. Took quite a while to install the buble wrap. It got dark,but we finaly got the cover on and tied down. Will see how this works out. Today it is extremely windy with wind gusts at 50MPH. So sad when we take the battery out and won't go camping until May 2019.
Ouch it was 88 here yesterday sweaty day 75 this morning..Gona put in a 19f 4"eternabond on backside roof turndown..and install awning rail on entry side...LEXEL what needs be with above install...Wait a couple day (dry time) then I wait in a 3 or 4 day window of Warm dry weather..Hopefully in a week or 2..(got a little front tomorrow 50s for a few days).. Then I can Smear on primer and a few coats of Kool Seal..and Relax.. then start on Window reseal..
cva34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 10:08 PM   #66
sam

Default You are busy

Utube has a good tutioral on removing and resealing windows.