I have a 2695RDS and I have 30/30/30 Fresh/Grey/Black plus 6 gallons of fresh in the water heater.
On our first weeklong dry camping trip...we had to refill/dump twice in the first 2 days. Then we wisened up and had a family meeting and went the next 5 days totally fine.
We are five in our family. With 3 boys under 9 yrs old.
Here's what we adjusted:
- Kept drinking water in seperate jugs (of course)
- Used disposable plates/cups where possible
- Kept hand sanitizer available for in-between washing
- Took sailor style showers and made really good use of the on/off valve on the shower head.
- Paid special attention to toilet flushing length (#1's should be <1 second)
- I left the water pump turned off most of the time (We could still get a flush/handwash done with the pressure retained in the line)