Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 10-24-2011, 02:39 PM   #1

Default hello ,new here and restoring a 68 model

like the title says im new here friends call me easy wifes casey and we have a 68 model we are restoring .its like 14? ftand super solid .this is my favorite camper of all time and is part of the family since new.dosent need much work just minor cosmetics . i would like to restore to like new but cant find any info on original colors trim curtians ect,it does not need floor cover though, that was covered when new and is still perfect any help will be appreciated.

ezhilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:04 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum. I would love to see some pics of your trailer if you are willing to post them. My interest is also the vintage hi-los and I am working on a homemade type hi lo, 1964. I am new to the forum too and I am happy to see another vintage poster. If you are interested in seeing a photo of the trailer I have, see my post for homemade vintage hi-lo.
64roadie is offline   Reply With Quote