Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 06-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #1

Default Hello to all and New to Forum

Wanted to say hi and let everyone know this really is a great place. Have to admit read posts for over a week before joining and was very impressed with you all, help you offer, and everyone seems very friendly.

Not new to camping but am a new Hi-Lo owner. Wanted one for several years now and it finally happened. Traded my Jayco pop-up for a 94 Towlite 18TL. Just had finished redoing the pop-up when my son called and told me he had the "deal of a life time". It was an even trade for the Jayco for the Hi-Lo that only needed a bit of work.

I have another post where the little work ended up being a entire rebuild of the top half (all but the front wall). We started last weekend and hopefully by this Sunday I can pull it from my sons to my house so I can work on it everyday. Have had reservations for July 4th for 2 weeks of camping and really need to have a camper .

Both my husband and son work everyday so most of the work is on me, which is great because I love a challenge and thankfully know how to use power and air tools, have not learned the welding yet so good thing both hubby and son know that part, but if all else failed I would have figured it out.

Again great to be part of a great group of people!!

1994 towlite 18TL
1999 Durango
lengle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
sam

Default New HiLo owner

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us. Best of luck rebuilding your HiLo.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote