I can think of a couple of possiblities. First I would call Jimmy and tell him the bind that you're in and perhaps he could manually process an order for you. He also mentioned that they were waiting on the credit card setup, so if he could push an order though, I would think you would need to be able to send him a check.
Second option would be to go to the dealer locater on the Hi-Lo factory site, and just start calling. Somebody might have one in stock, or possiblily have a used one laying about. Here's the link for the dealer lookup: HI-LO Dealer lookup
Of course I don't know if either of these ideas will work, but it's worth a shot. You know what they say.. when you gotta go, you gotta go.. camping that is