Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Community Forums > General Hi-Lo camper discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 03-19-2017, 05:29 PM   #1

Default The liights i have and sockets are open to trade

I need a few things I will trade led's and halogens and ceramic sockets for. I am open to any and all trades. I just have no fixtures, those you have to be like me, and find, or make your own. like I said I want no money up front nothing up front. I need an outside thru the bottom wall ext. cord outlet, small 120volt breaker box with breakers, anything you want to mention I am open to. 30-40 amp anl fuse holder, and fuses, inline 12 volt fuse holders. male and female 120 volt ext. 3 wire cord ends for making ext cords. positive and negative terminal strips to run from battery. axle and or a wheel kit from a small generator, or a small dolly. crank, ratchet assembly for cables under step. new steps, fold up jack supports. whatever you may have I may trade for lights and sockets.
thanks Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lightsallfixtures1.jpg (187.5 KB, 1 views)
maestro123 is offline   Reply With Quote