Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Community Forums > General Hi-Lo camper discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 12-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #1

Talking New Hi-Lo Owner (almost)

My husband and I just purchased a 2006 27T from a dealer here in AZ. Went to look at it Thursday, along with our friend who is already a Hi-Lo owner (2003 27T). We were so impressed with his on our last couple of camping trips that we decided to have our very own. We've had several previous trailers, 19' Aljo 5th wheel, 28' Carri-lite (not sure about the 'lite' as it's dry weight was 12k,) and the 2007 Fleetwood Highlander Niagra tent triler that we traded in on the Hi-Lo. It was getting more difficult to climb into the bed. We're going to go pick it up as soon as our Equil-I-Zer hitch comes next week from RV Wholesale. Our first trip is down to Tombstone between Christmas and New Years, unless we camp out in it in our driveway before that! It has a couple of small boo boos, but nothing we can't fix. Set up should be wonderful compared to the pop-up. I know they say that the Fleetwood goes up and down in just minutes, but we found it took a bit longer than their video showed. I'll post a photo after we actually get it, but in the mean time this is the listing:
2006 Hi Lo Tow Lite 2706T, Travel Trailers RV For Sale in Tempe/Surprise, Arizona | Tom's Camperland NW Phoenix | RVT.com - 111456
This forum has been wonderful for info on this trailer. I've downloaded the 2006 brochure and just watched all the videos that Sting32 put on Youtube. Thank you for that.

riki4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #2

Riki,

Welcome to the hi-lo forum and new hi-lo ownership.

You will enjoy your new trailer. We love ours.

w/ 98 chevy Powervision towing mirrors
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3 v8 (replaces Toyota)
2 Hobie mirage pedal drive kayaks
campthewestcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:31 AM   #3
sam

Default New HiLo owner.

Rick4570, Welcome to the forum. I checked out the link on your HiLo. Looks like a very nice unit. Even has a tipout. What is your tow vehicle? You are at a good advantage having another HiLo owner to help you. Best of luck in all you HiLo adventures.
sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:35 PM   #4

Smile Thank you for the welcome!

We appreciate the welcome messages and all the great info on the forum. We will probably pick up the trailer the week of the 10th. Can't wait. At least we can look at the photos of it on the dealer's website!

2008 Chevy Silverado XLT w/10k Equil-i-zer Hitch
2006 Hi-Lo 27T
riki4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:16 AM   #5

Default Welcome

riki4570,
Welcome to the forum. Your new Hi Lo looks relly nice. Hoping you will enjoy it for many years. You are right this is a great forum for Hi Lo information and support. Again welcome aboard.
God Bless
Papa
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote