Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

General Hi-Lo camper discussion The perfect place to discuss your Hi-Lo camper

Old 01-27-2016, 05:26 PM   #1

Default TreeClimbers Hi-Lo

Hmmmmm? Wonder where TreeClimber got his newer Hi-Lo? He must be keeping it a secret. I thought he would have told us by now.

Actually, I know. He bought my 2703 TowLite. We had decided to move to a regular travel trailer. We enjoyed the TowLite, and it served its purpose well. I wish the best for their use.

TreeClimber really knows his way around Hi-Los. Whoever buys his for sale one will get a very good trailer. Hopefully we will get a chance to camp with them.

Hi-Lo trailers are a unique breed. From the first time I saw one I was intrigued. There will be much we will miss about the trailer. So, we will be moving to another forum with the same management as this.

All the best to everyone from Don and Lou.

Tennessee/Greenest state in the land of the free
moonstruckblog.wordpress.com
Moonstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 06:04 PM   #2
Site Team

Don, I figured I'd let you tell these folks. True, Treeclimber and company went up to cold country again in the winter (24 degrees!), braved deep snow, sheets of ice and howling winds to rescue another winterized Hi Lo. I knew this to be a GEM. Many months ago, my DSO and I decided we needed a tip out and a dedicated bedroom. So I started a wishful hunt, but only halfheartedly as I'm really happy with all the comforts added to our 24' Classic. It tows like a dream, rear camera allows backing in a breeze. And setup is pretty much team work as usual.
Then I get an email from Don, he told me he was selling his Tow-Lite. Just what we'd been looking for! like it was put on our plate! 2-3 days of chit chat, a minor weather delay and off to Ga on Sat. Unit check on Sun, leveled WDH and return to Fla.
Don and Lou are a real charming couple and ever since meeting them we have considered them friends. Thanks Don, your most welcome to stop in on this forum anytime your not SHINING that new unit you have.
Tree
Bonita Springs, Fl. &
Andrews, NC
Treeclimber is offline   Reply With Quote