Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Hi-Lo camper travel trailer forum > Hi-Lo Community Forums > Hi-Lo Photo Album
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Hi-Lo Photo Album Post your Hi-Lo pictures here.. Show us what ya got or seen, we love looking at them!

Old 10-16-2016, 09:24 PM   #21
sam

Default Way to go!!

I admire your can do attitude. Keep the adventures going.

sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 08:19 AM   #22

snow gonna be flying tho very soon lol then cant do attitude thank you much its fun and good for me. keeps me outta trouble. also kinda not many people to talk to. everyone is dying on me or to busy with their own lives.

maestro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 04:41 PM   #23

hey got her to go up and down today . I got 1 cable I am iffy of. it was 2 " out of whack across the front but I fixed that, now nice and even 3 new cables. woke up feeling pretty well today so tackled quite a lot. got a bind in a cable some place tho that's whats over exerting the tensile on the cables. got to back it off then go sa little up and down when it hits that spot. old cable is wrapping around itself and the spring wrong and pinching it. got things to do on inside and seal my roof seams now that I got it down. so far so good. for today. hope it lasts.
Old 10-19-2016, 01:09 AM   #24

got her goin up and down now. all cables done but 1 with new galvanized and clamps. lol.
I live 5 minutes from west branch state park and bout 20min from berlin resevoir.
Old 10-26-2016, 12:42 PM   #25

well cranking up and down real good now! I have her cranked down waiting for sun to do my roof. also just found a nice breaker box to throw in it.got the wood rot and new wood along bottom side rail replaced with new. nice and sturdy now. takin it to the studs in the back like 1 whole piece I need. 4x8 and then gonna insulate with celotex then new birch paneling back up. carpeting the bench seats with same carpet as on ceiling cause I got a stack of that like 3 ft high for free too. its brand new. top is a little unlevel about 2" but i'm gonna live with it. its easy to adjust but I don't want to open any more cans of worms. lol
Old 10-27-2016, 07:37 PM   #26
sam

Default Keep up the good work!!

Love to see old things restored. We have had to do extensive repairs on our 1990 HiLo. In the spring you can do your cable adjustment. If you are going to live in it all winter in the raised position then I would support all four corners on the exterior with 2x4's.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:24 PM   #27

yes thank you! I had planned on the outside doing ,is making fold up/down supports with pvc or aluminum. I was going to make them using 2 sizes, one inside the other, and bolt them to the frame, fold them up , pull them out and pin them in place. even the canopy stakes will work. I have much planned for it. I just hope I am around long enough to do it all. LOL
Old 02-04-2017, 05:37 PM   #28

Default new pics

here's some things I am doing . I got side and rear walls replaced. top header replaced. new cupboard and water storage tank for outside. I am going to put a spray nozzle on sink and be able to run it outside for an outside shower. the pump is 12vdc 35psi. thanks or looking. I never know where to post these new pics or make an album like the other albums are organized? I am using phone wire and jacks for 12vdc plugs around the camper. the main battery will be under front seat with power strip board and all the electric, the inverter etc. these pics are just examples of what I am doing not finished lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_2226.jpg (207.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg phone example.jpg (149.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg phonejack1.jpg (161.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg just cup.jpg (145.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg solar chg contr.jpg (148.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg pump.jpg (165.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg ushhaloorangewsoc.jpg (216.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 02-04-2017, 06:02 PM   #29

Default more pics

here's some other stuff. a lady at storage gave me the cupboard. there is a factory one on the other side. I put it in myself its screwed to the ceiling I had to leave it offset of course to clear the bottom wall when cranked down. little paint she be good to go. I also rebuilt the whole bottom back wall and half way up with 2x6 and metal under the window. in the first pic I still have to sand and paint that metal strip someone put it in there its a header the thing must have rotted out and or collapsed at one time. I am tacking or snapping garage door gasket its a soft vinyl, to the top of bottom rail for weather stripping straight out, so it will just rub the sides when going up and down, but still close it off. I just try what works if it don't then I don't do it lol . lotsa work. I enjoy it tho.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg back wall[1].jpg (187.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg cupjack[1].jpg (136.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg ladder[1].jpg (172.5 KB, 11 views)
Old 02-04-2017, 08:33 PM   #30
sam

Default Repairs

Looking good!! Keeps you busy and out of trouble. I love old things that get restored.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:54 PM   #31

not looking near as good as I like, yet, I hope it will though when I am through. One thing I am not is a carpenter, never have been can't stand wood working. I am done with the wood work though.
if I ever get through. My 1 hour jobs keep turning into 2 week jobs.
I fell and either broke, dislocated my hip or fractured my pelvis don't know haven't had it checked out. I hate hospitals. LOL yeah I know that's stupid. It's all cosmetic, electric, solar, and add on goodies now. Oh yeah can't forget the tires LOL
Old 02-08-2017, 01:43 AM   #32

You better get yourself to a doctor! That sounds like a serious injury!
Snappy Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 09:05 PM   #33

yeah fractured pelvic bone at top where ball goes in socket. had a ct scan still been working on it usin my walker lmao. fell 3 times at the apartment here . 2 after the 1st time. im healin now tho wiring in my solar and the pump. putting in hot and neg terminal strips and mounting battery now, under front seat. she's comin along. bout ready to go campin. gotta get 1 tire off went to 205/75r/14 I got 4 for free , went from 235/75r/15 they had on it lmao. those was quite to large for that unit.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:12 PM   #34

does anyone talk on here? besides me? to myself?
Old 02-19-2017, 09:14 PM   #35
sam

Default Healing up

I'm a Nurse and this is what I tell my DH. When you get an injury you need to follow the DRS. instructions to a tee. Lay low for as long as necessary then come back strong. Your trailer repairs can wait!!
Old 02-19-2017, 09:32 PM   #36

sam I been off it for 3 weeks now. rolling round in office chair here thats how I fell. chair went into reverse I went into drive and sat down. lol other 2 times crutch tips slipping on my floor out from under me. walker doing good. I have a pressure sore on my knee from old prosthesis, just got a new one tho, have a dime size hole in my knee from old one, also trying to get it to heal.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:07 PM   #37

Talking solar

I got an inexpensive 20 watt eco worthy epoxy panel. I am very impressed with this epoxy panel, it is very durable, easily mountable, comes with battery clamps, and looks well made. I may after I see how this one performs, get a 100 watt or more to go with it. I have a 7x7 inch 7 watt that will go on with it. I get 17 volts out of my 7in x 7in panel, it kept my model 29 ,100 amp hr. battery fully charged, in zero ohio weather. it's all hooked into a 30 amp pwc charge controller.I know why bother? well because I love voltage and wattage. lol and big ole batteries. I worship the sun. I have a Shumacher 750 watt inverter with 2 outlets and usb, and a labvolt, ac to dc converter with 2 outlets and a variac on it, for 120 or 12vdc. so I have variable voltage on 120 or 12vdc. to dim my led's or halogens. the solar hooked to the inverter, runs my tv and my lights all day and night. at least I know the 40 watt system did. I got the fixtures to try out for my led's and halogens, and the voltmeter obvious.
Attached Images
File Type: png ecoworthy2 watt.png (86.7 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg voltmeter.jpg (104.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg fixtures.jpg (59.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-26-2017, 08:26 PM   #38

I have a small fracture of my acetabulum anteriorly. kinda like a rib fracture. it's already healing. I have app to go to wound care for the residual limb blisters tomorrow Monday. I got from my old and new prosthesis, tho. I have a walker now, and been laid up for 4 days now, going nuts rolling around in this chair at home. now I have lymphedema swelling, from the neck dissection and radiation, and can't even get my new leg on. its swelled 3 times its size.. I cant even drive, I got a manual. so now I have no choice but to halt all activities Sam. LMAO Sam, Jack, Janet, thanks for all the replies its nice talking to someone. not many chatty people on here for sure. ain,t even any body that says HI how are ya? whats wrong with people these days? I know I repeat myself a lot too. I am still suffering from 35 radiation treatments that ended march 2016 also they removed over 15 lymph nodes, my sterno celastoid muscle and internal jugular vein along with 12 or more nerves. before that I had the back taken from 7 neck vertebrae, cervical laminectomy, unrelated to the cancer.my PCP said the 1 swollen lymph node was a bad tooth from across the room, to go see a dentist. so for 2 months I did. I was going paralyzed from spine closing off started early 2014. that operation was in jan of 2015.
the neck dissection for the cancer was 9 hours long it was in oct 2015. then I had 35 radiation treatments after that. the cervical laminectomy they put 14 plates, 28 screws and 4 rods, 2 vert 2 horiz in my neck under back of my skull. c-3 to t-2 so 2 major surgeries within 1 yr. the swollen lymph node showed up 4 months after the laminectomy. sorry I wont talk of health issues no more.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:02 PM   #39

sorry I was wrong it had 235's 75r on it 15's
Old 02-26-2017, 09:08 PM   #40

I changed many things I said I did already didn't like how it was.